Forums > Film Making & Machinima

celebrity feedback

Posts (21)

• _Kryptinight

_Kryptinight

#7373750 - 12 years ago

There should be a way to strip celebrities of their hollywood priviledges if they are bad.
    bad in the sense they give the rest of the celebrity world reason to hang their heads in shame for the way they act in public.

ex.) lindsay lohan... she went from being a young girls role model to being one of the reasons why most girls these days dress like whores.
    do they realy need to put her in more films.. i mean they take movies that have the potential of having good plots and toss in an actress like her? it turns the movie bad just cause shes there.
    Do i realy need to mention paris hilton?

Okay guys i know "they are so hot!".... but common can't we find good looking actresses and actors that might have a better influence on the real world.?

speaking of the real world.. reality tv... it sucks... i never new something so "real" could be so fake.

anyways... back to the main point.. i wish there was a way to kick bad people out of hollywood.

• camboy45

camboy45

#7373771 - 12 years ago

Say that they are Communists. It worked in the 50's.

• hot_irish

hot_irish

#7373778 - 12 years ago

i dunnpo

• Bloodysnoman

Bloodysnoman

#7373831 - 12 years ago

In reply to _Kryptinight, #1:

You are 100% right, Celebs should not get any special treatment yet they do. it is entirely wrong. a celeb gets caught drinking and driving they get off with a ticket you get caught drinking and driving you lose you license. It is entirely ridiculous how this world can focus on the rich and the famous. while the common person works their ass off just to pay the bills

In reply to camboy45, #2:

That cause some major mass hysteria. but today it would be more like calling them a terrorist.

• Scorpion2077

Scorpion2077

#7373835 - 12 years ago

i don't quite get the purpose of this thread

• _Kryptinight

_Kryptinight

#7373868 - 12 years ago

In reply to Bloodysnoman, #4:

i dont mind them being privileged if they use it for the good.. but when they abuse it it just pisses me off.. strip them of their titles! give them new identities or put them on an island but dont let them expose us of their trampiness and drug abuses.

In reply to Scorpion2077, #5:

to say mean things about celebrities that piss you off..
    i want to know which actor/actress realy puts the cheese in your sandwich.

• Bloodysnoman

Bloodysnoman

#7373909 - 12 years ago

In reply to _Kryptinight, #6:

true some celebs do good things in the world but mostly the younger celebs that are in their 20s or even in their teens. i think all celebs should take a look at some of the major slums in the world and show that they have it far easier than the people in third world countries. yes some celebs have done it and good for them, but more should follow and go to those countries.

• Spartan_251

Spartan_251

#7374067 - 12 years ago

In reply to _Kryptinight, #1:

I actually liked Lohan in herby, because I'm weird. and Paris hilton is NOT hot. what a whore....
    Reality tv is just people arguing and bitching about each other. and I think we should make the
    bad celebrities live with Ahmish people.... (I think I spelled Ahmish wrong). or make them live
    with catholic preiests for a while. just.... do something to get them in line. then let them back
    in showbiz. I remember babe ruth was actualyl a rude bastard who caused a lot of trouble but
    the press didn't want to show that. I don't think the clebrities are as bad as they look but the
    damn paparazzis are crazy. still. they can be total whores and assholes. ok. hm.
    feels good to give my point of view. allthough no one cares and this probably won't be read.....

• _Kryptinight

_Kryptinight

#7374136 - 12 years ago

In reply to Spartan_251, #8:

i just read it...
    i didnt mean to make it sound like i was sayin paris was hot.

we could toss all the bad ones on an uncharted island give them all spoons for weapons and tell them only one gets to come back.

• sonzo

sonzo

#7374156 - 12 years ago

As long as people go to see thier movies or watch thier tv shows or buy tickets to thier games... there is nothing that can be done... i don't think...

• GothicRednek

GothicRednek

#7374312 - 12 years ago

in reply to_kryptinight
    I totally get your point...I used to really like Lindsey Lohan {just an example and since her name was brought up...ya} but now its like i can't believe her its a major disappointment to show her in movies especially ones where young girls see cause then they'll wanna be just like her blahblahblah
    And the paparazzi doesn't help this problem because they mainly focus on all the bad stuff the celebrities do because it will get them more readers then always saying how this celeb is saving the whales or something like that. I mean which one is more interesting... Lindsey Lohan-Working to save the Whales OR Lindsey Lohan-Back in Rehab?
    honestly I think most of the people who read the magizines find it more interesting to read about who is sleeping with who and who's doing what drugs and whos having a baby and more stuff like that that doesn't really matter. I don't think anyone in the real world would actually read about all those celebs if they were always doing good stuff. kinda explained that bad but ya I tried to make it clear...

• Bloodysnoman

Bloodysnoman

#7374339 - 12 years ago

In reply to GothicRednek, #11:

ah yes the paparazzi. they do mostly focus on the bad things but if the celebs did nothing bad the paparazzi would have nothing ot shoot. they are basically legal stalkers, the whole tabloid business is a bunch of crap. i honestly do not care what a celeb does by their pool. the paparazzi should just leave them alone.

• candyman69

candyman69

#7374517 - 12 years ago

i agree that lohan's hot but not paris. But you have a point. Even though i like what they do younger girls are getting out of hands. then they're asking why older men try to rape them. Man i realy f@king hate that shit. then they act all stuck up. but actors and actresses do have alot of presure on them.

• Spartan_251

Spartan_251

#7374871 - 12 years ago

In reply to _Kryptinight, #9:

spoons? screw that! let them try and fend for themselves and starve to death. like people are doing all over the
    world. put cameras on the island. want reality tv? people can watch that. that's what real life is like..... I'm sure
    it would actualyl do a hell of a lot better for this world than watchin people act tough and scream at each other
    on MTV. those celebrities on the island will end up getting diseases and not being able to take care of
    themselves the few that are left at the end of a week can come back and do something good for this world.

• Spartan_251

Spartan_251

#7374877 - 12 years ago

In reply to _Kryptinight, #9:

spoons? screw that! let them try and fend for themselves and starve to death. like people are doing all over the
    world. put cameras on the island. want reality tv? people can watch that. that's what real life is like..... I'm sure
    it would actualyl do a hell of a lot better for this world than watchin people act tough and scream at each other
    on MTV. those celebrities on the island will end up getting diseases and not being able to take care of
    themselves the few that are left at the end of a week can come back and do something good for this world.

• pretty_girl

pretty_girl

#7374931 - 12 years ago

i don't like that fact that celebrities are supposed to be good role models and yet you see them and they weigh about 120 pounds and talk about how you should try a new diet pill, they are also the reason why teenage girls feel as though they have to be itsy bitsy...and it is wrong that celebrities get off with slaps on the wrists and nothing more, and the sad part is most of them do it just to get attention in the media

• laughingmanx

laughingmanx

#7375151 - 12 years ago

well yah celebs can be very fake, actually they are just fake they always play another role they never go on with life and when you sometimes do see some that leave that business they always have some sort of conviction or crime they get blamed for in which they did do and did not get guilty of. and no way in hell that i think that paris hilton hot or lindsay lohan for that matter, they just want something that they can never have so they are actors.

• fullmetal309

fullmetal309

#7375576 - 12 years ago

i think that some celebiratys should get strippedof thier title but only if thier is proof in lohans case take away her stardom cause my little sister followsher very bad example and we all know she is a drunk whore

• Zanzibar146

Zanzibar146

#7375785 - 12 years ago

It's bull shit how people every day work there asses off to make a living and celbritys get fancy ass shit because there famous.
    Oh wow, a hit song by so and so came out, record goes through the roof and they get rich and famous. WHAT THE FUCK?!

• Bryy

Bryy

#7376193 - 12 years ago

In reply to Scorpion2077, #5:

i don't quite get the purpose of this thread

He's mad at Lohan and Hilton.

• RoadBlock

RoadBlock FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold DONGS

#7377001 - 12 years ago

In reply to Bryy, #20:

Indeed. It's a nice thought, but more suited for a journal entry.