Forums > Film Making & Machinima

Existing Channel Looking for People on PS4 to Help with GTA V Let's Plays

Posts (1)

• aclarkislost

aclarkislost FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Austin

#33275319 - 2 years ago

Hey there! My name is Austin and I run a gaming channel called TheLoneFew and we’re looking to find some people who want to join the cast and help out with shooting some of our videos. And by ‘help out’ I literally mean all that you have to do is play a game and be entertaining. That’s it.

Mainly, we would like people with GTA V on PS4 to make videos featuring some cool maps and custom games that we, or other people have created in a Let's Play style format. We talk via Skype or Discord and each record voice on our own end and sync them up in editing, so you’ll have to be able to be able to both record audio on a computer while also playing on console. To re-iterate, not over party chat, we're in a separate Skype or Discord call. A capture card isn’t a necessity at first, but would be a plus!

The reason we’re doing this is because we have so many ideas and games that we want to act upon, but at the moment, there are only 4 of us that can play in each of these games at a time. And while that’s great for smaller individual games, it’s not as good for team games where more people = more chaos, and more chaos = more fun, and more fun = better video. Basically what we’re looking for are people to join the TLF family and can bring some kind of skill, humor or other kind of entertainment to the table.

We also take most of these GTA videos and recut them for commentary on the Let's Play Community channel, so if you want to look at is as recording our playthrough of a map to be uploaded over here and cutting it up Let's Play style, that works too, haha.

If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, feel free to add me on Skype: aclarkislost

Thanks for reading through all this nonsense!

-A