Forums > Film Making & Machinima

The Denholm Legacy

Posts (1)

• NitroTech

NitroTech NitroTech

#33613008 - 2 years ago

I don't know if I should put this topic here, but whatever. This is a machinima series that I've been working on for the past year, only going on hold at the end of 2016 due to hard drive problems.

I've decided to promote it here due to possibly fixing those problems soon. 

The series is separated into Volumes and Chapters, One of the volumes is complete but mediocre at best.

I plan to recreate Volume one at another time after I have advanced the story further. 

The series follows a 22 year old man named Logan Denholm who was just fired from his photography job and is now living out of his house. On one faithful day, he receives a letter in the mail from a secret government agency.

This is Logan's big break, to join something bigger. 

Logan becomes a Private Investigator for a secret government organization known as the A.O.I Or Agency of Investigation. 

Where he will work to investigate Paranormal activity and other threats to the security of the nation. 

Though he will learn.... this job is not for the faint of heart... 

I plan to continue this series until I die and people enjoy it, similar to the way RoosterTeeth work with RvB.

The series follows a genre of Mystery, Horror, Action and Drama

Just think of it like X-files, Mixed with Resident Evil, Halo and Tom Clancy along with Modern Warfare mixed in.

It contains a lot of Gore, Violence, Very Strong Language and disturbing content, as well as Jumpscares. 

The machinimas are made on an old game called Zoo Tycoon 2 from 2002, with mods and slight upgrades. 

so please excuse the sub-par graphics.

Currently the Two volumes that exist are

Volume 1 - Killer of The Swamp

and 

Volume 2 - Forest of The Dead

Volume 2 is incomplete at the moment but watchable, just a bit of a cliffhanger. 

So please, enjoy the machinimas and please give feedback!

Thank you.