Forums > Forum Games

The Beatles Trivia

Posts (293)

• BigNick699

BigNick699

#1800552 - 14 years ago

no shoes on Abbey Road, licence plate on the bug on the cover of Abbey Road and by playing the song Strawberry Feilds backwords it says paul is dead.

• imbenurnot

imbenurnot

#1801111 - 14 years ago

In reply to BigNick699, #52:

I thought it was "I'm So Tired" that said that when played backwards, I could be wrong, though.

• PenguinMinT

PenguinMinT

#1801928 - 14 years ago

In reply to BigNick699, #52:

I thought it soposedly said "I buried paul" not "paul is dead"

• BigNick699

BigNick699

#1802723 - 14 years ago

no i am absoulity positive that is strawberry fields no doubt about it.

• imbenurnot

imbenurnot

#1805632 - 14 years ago

Ok, I'll give it to you
    In reply to PenguinMinT, #54:

Thirdly, Nasty supposedly sings "I buried Stig" on the song I Am The Waitress from the Tragical History Tour album. In fact he sings "E burres stigano" which is very bad spanish for "Have you a water buffalo?"

And finally, if you sing the title of "Sgt. Rutter's Only Darts Club Band" backwards it is supposed to sound very like "Stig has been dead for ages honestly". In fact it sounds uncannily like "dnab bulc strad ylno srettur tnaegres".
    best parody ever

• BigNick699

BigNick699

#1807508 - 14 years ago

um ok the only part i understood waz "ok i'll give it to u" but that is ok

• homsar

homsar

#1807702 - 14 years ago

In reply to imbenurnot, #51:

Give three pieces of evidence used to support the "Paul is Dead" theory.

Also, the Abby Road cover shows Paul wearing white (signifying he is dead), Ringo and Paul are wearing black (signifying they went to his funeral) and George is wearing demin (signifying that he is the one who buried Paul).

• BigNick699

BigNick699

#1807888 - 14 years ago

One where the hell is greorge on the cover. paul is wearing a grey suit. so i don't think i understand how can paul be wearing white and be wearing grey at the same time. come on man you should pay more attntion to obvious things like that.
    abbey-rd.jpg
    now i hope u see how i am right. so um if you want to make a question then go for it.

• imbenurnot

imbenurnot

#1808710 - 14 years ago

In reply to BigNick699, #57:

Its from Eric Idl's parody/tribute film for the Beatles called "The Rutles: All You Need is Cash." George Harrison had a cameo in it. The parts I quoted are from the Rutles version of "Paul is Dead."

• imbenurnot

imbenurnot

#1808713 - 14 years ago

Shit, Eric Idle's*

• imbenurnot

imbenurnot

#1808759 - 14 years ago

In reply to BigNick699, #59:

From Wikipedia:

The front cover of Abbey Road is a representation of Paul's funeral procession. Lennon is the clergyman or priest (dressed in white), Starr the funeral director or pall bearer (formally dressed), McCartney the corpse (bare feet and cigarette [ Sicilian symbol of death] and out of step with the others), and Harrison the grave digger (denim working clothes).

• BigNick699

BigNick699

#1808810 - 14 years ago

i kno this i waz just laughing at homestar because he is so obviously a noob

• kaci

kaci

#1808888 - 14 years ago

In reply to imbenurnot, #49:

August 18, 1969.

Apparently my last question didn't count so I made it void, sorry, not point for it. You got it right, though.

actually it was august 20th, but close enough.

• BigNick699

BigNick699

#1809435 - 14 years ago

um ok i think it would be good if someone asked a question.

• imbenurnot

imbenurnot

#1809696 - 14 years ago

I've already asked my fair share

• BigNick699

BigNick699

#1809891 - 14 years ago

um ok anyone elese

• kaci

kaci

#1810630 - 14 years ago

who did paul write the song "hey jude" for, and why did he write it for them?

• homsar

homsar

#1810816 - 14 years ago

In reply to BigNick699, #63:

OK, I messed up on their names, and for that I am sorry. I was remembering something my dad told me, or maybe remembering what he said wrongly... but, I did get the basic idea down. Also, my name is homsar, not Homestar. See, everyone mixes things up sometimes.

• kaci

kaci

#1810900 - 14 years ago

In reply to BigNick699, #63:

the way you type makes my eyes burn.

• homsar

homsar

#1810927 - 14 years ago

In reply to kaci, #68:

who did paul write the song "hey jude" for, and why did he write it for them?

Was it to comfort John Lennon's son during John and his wife's divorce?

• kaci

kaci

#1810987 - 14 years ago

yes. julian.

• BigNick699

BigNick699

#1811057 - 14 years ago

yes that is the correct answer, sry i called u a noob but what you said sounded really funny. i won't insut anyone elese if kaci will shut up.

• BigNick699

BigNick699

#1811074 - 14 years ago

ok what was the song "Blackbird" writtin about?

• kaci

kaci

#1811088 - 14 years ago

In reply to BigNick699, #73:

yes that is the correct answer, sry i called u a noob but what you said sounded really funny. i won't insut anyone elese if kaci will shut up.

haha how old are you? seriously.

• kaci

kaci

#1811130 - 14 years ago

In reply to BigNick699, #74:

ok what was the song "Blackbird" writtin about?

the song was inspired by the civil rights movement and the struggle for blacks in the U.S. at the time. the song was basically a metaphor for a black man or woman experiencing the civil rights issues during that time period..