Forums > Forum Games

Theoretical situations-

Posts (33)

• Mezer

Mezer

#3782387 - 13 years ago

This thread is for coming up with situations you find yourself in, and the next poster answering them. The situations could be Everyday things, such as being caught in traffic on your first day on a job, or the completley bizzare, like waking up next to a corpse.
    Please try to add some detail, but keep it relatively short.

Okay! Let's go!
    Situation: A person you strongly dislike is on mild fire. there is a fire extinguisher somewhere.

• MightyJ

MightyJ

#3782395 - 13 years ago

you cant have mild fire... you have to choose one of the other.

Has taco bell taught you nothing?

• Lousir

Lousir

#3783051 - 13 years ago

In reply to Mezer, #1:

solution = let them get burned (badly if you wholly detest them), but try to find the extinguisher and put them out. This way, you get the satisfaction of seeing them suffer, but at the same time, you get to be their saviour, so you always have something to hold over their head.

• Mezer

Mezer

#3790080 - 13 years ago

Um... You have to Put another theoretical question under your answer.... Otherwise it's not a game.
    Great answer though!

• Gretel

Gretel

#3790320 - 13 years ago

I'd put them out with water. Takes a little longer but still get the hero factor, and they get wet.

You are running from the cops, hide in a car that takes you straight into the middle of a lion pen. The cops are within ear shot.

• Mezer

Mezer

#3790436 - 13 years ago

Try to drive the car. if no keys or similar, bite the bullet and call the cops. the first thing they'd do is get the lions out of the pen. once they're gone, run like hell.

Homework is due in, and your sister did the same subject last year. you have access to her work, but she dissaproves.

Post edited 2/22/06 8:07PM

• Casions

Casions

#3790522 - 13 years ago

Psh, forget the sister! Take the work copy it and take the anger from your sister for the amount of time.

You're in a burning building, you can either stay and burn to death or jump out the window and end up paralyzed from the neck down for the rest of your life.

• Gretel

Gretel

#3790571 - 13 years ago

I'd jump. Then wheel my self off something cooler. If you have to go at least and some style!

Your lock in a tunnel under the Nile River. Just so happens you have a bomb that you picked up earlier. You can blow it up hoping you survive and swim to freedom. Or wait for a better solution. (actually from a book I just read)

• Casions

Casions

#3790631 - 13 years ago

I'd wait, the bomb would cause a cave in and then drowning and you never know what else could happen.

• Casions

Casions

#3790666 - 13 years ago

You're in a room with a man you strongly dislike, maybe he has killed your family or something like that. There is a bat in the corner and the man is sleeping. If you kill him the door unlocks but the cops are notified, if you wait the door will eventually unlock but the amount of time is unknown, (No more than 5 days).

Note:Bat killing would be messy and scarring, no food or water.

• Gretel

Gretel

#3791244 - 13 years ago

Easy I'd kill the guy.

You are in the parking lot of a church, and the 98-year-old fixed income lady in front of you drops a $100 bill......

• Amanuet

Amanuet

#3854547 - 13 years ago

I'd give it back to her. if it was a rich ugly guy however.....

You find photos that your best friend's ex has posted up on the net of the two of them going at it. What do you do?

• lachieboy

lachieboy

#3855279 - 13 years ago

Male friend of Female friend?

• MrJack

MrJack

#3855376 - 13 years ago

Ignore it. The vast majority of people on the internet are complete strangers. It's not going to matter to them who it is.

Situation: >.< Can't think. Too late.

• Mezer

Mezer

#3863582 - 13 years ago

Okay,
    Situation:You suspect that there's a bomb in your house, but your family is starting to think that you're crazy. would you tell them anyway?

• lachieboy

lachieboy

#3865185 - 13 years ago

No, I'd call the police

• Blah_Guy

Blah_Guy

#4486280 - 13 years ago

I'd search for the bomb. If I found nothing I'd cover it up and act as though it never happened. If I found a bomb, I'd have the glory of being right and my family would have to respect me.

• 31337_man

31337_man

#4487165 - 13 years ago

What if someone tied your leg to a ferris wheel and you had to go through the rest of your life being fed intraveinously while getting tossed around like a fish. And if you chose to be let go, 3 random people would die.

• Blah_Guy

Blah_Guy

#4497588 - 13 years ago

1. Please bold your questions

2. I'd get let go. It sounds horrible but odds are I wouldn't know, let alone have ever heard of them, so it probably not affect me

You find out that someone is about to kill you. You can either die or use a 3 year old child as a human shield.

• Mezer

Mezer

#4497786 - 13 years ago

I'd use it if i knew it was goping to be the anti-christ. I'd die otherwise.

"make the world blow up button" is right in front of you. Describe what happens next.

• Lava_Piranha

Lava_Piranha

#4498397 - 13 years ago

heheheheheheheheheheheheh, KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

Just kidding. I'd try to de-activate it or seal it away.

You're trapped on a desert island and you find a liferaft. Would you take the raft and sail into the unknown, or wait on the island to be rescued?

• fnvicky

fnvicky

#4499071 - 13 years ago

i think id hang out on the island by myself for a while....then use the raft later on.

pop quiz....you've fallen and you can't get up.......what do you do, what do you do?

• Mezer

Mezer

#4509350 - 13 years ago

Yell loud as I can, If no one's there, Light a fire!! That'd have to get poeple's attention.

You're holding a gun to the head of a Nun. Explain why.

• Duran8998

Duran8998

#4509399 - 13 years ago

She's one of those mouthy nuns, and holding a gun to her head is the only way to shut her up.

You just drank the last soda in the house. What do you do now?

• Mezer

Mezer

#4509501 - 13 years ago

I avoid Gaz. I'm Dib, after all.
    Dib has drank the last soda. He will pay...

The nun mentioned In #23 doesn't shut up. what now?