Forums > Forum Games

Shoot Down a Halo 3 Wish...

Posts (519)

• BlackViper

BlackViper

#7855637 - 11 years ago

Granted. You can now choose to play for 5 kills or 100 kills, and you can choose whether to use Needlers or Rocket Launchers. Sadly, they ran out of time and those are the only options you can change.

I wish we would get more merchandising out of Halo 3 than we did for 2. Halo Monopoly, Halo Scene It!, Halo jigsaw puzzles, Halo playing cards, etc.

• klix360

klix360

#7863515 - 11 years ago

Granted, but the mini-games take 10 minutes to load.

I wish the Story take a month to finish.

• LoudShadow

LoudShadow

#7864145 - 11 years ago

granted, but since it took so long you got bored and never actually finished

I wish that we had different sorts of grenades(besides the sheild/frag/plasma etc.) such as smokes and flash bangs

• squeak117

squeak117

#7870774 - 11 years ago

Granted; it's an Easter-egg that takes exactly 235 steps to reach, and you have to do each step in under one second. If you see a picture of Mr Chief, you went the wrong way.

I wish I could blast my enemies with sound!

• mastersnip

mastersnip

#7936386 - 11 years ago

granted. now the cut scenes take up a trillion mega bytes of memory and automatically makes your 360 explode.

i wish for lots of hot girls in halo 3

• crazyrookie

crazyrookie

#7936459 - 11 years ago

granted. but it makes your xbox implode due to the excessive hot girls

i wish for more ammo for the sniper rifle

• mastersnip

mastersnip

#7936501 - 11 years ago

granted. but now the ammo counter is so big that i blocks out your entire screen.

i wish that u can use a monkey grenade...... trust me it makes sense

• mastersnip

mastersnip

#7937625 - 11 years ago

• mastersnip

mastersnip

#7945788 - 11 years ago

nobody?

• crazyrookie

crazyrookie

#7945799 - 11 years ago

GRANTED. but it flings 1 pile of shit then kills you.

i wish the you could play as an elite fleet master (the gold armored elites)

• mastersnip

mastersnip

#7945825 - 11 years ago

granted. but it makes u look GAY.

i wish u can ride dragons and use a claymore

• crazyrookie

crazyrookie

#7946031 - 11 years ago

granted. but your dragon accidently spins around, you fall on the ground, the claymore STRAIGHT up your ass.

i wish for MORE SCARABS!!!

• squeak117

squeak117

#7948274 - 11 years ago

Granted, but they're the ancient Egyptian type.

I wish for there to be puzzle elements in Halo 3.

• crazyrookie

crazyrookie

#7948368 - 11 years ago

granted. you waste so much time not looking for an obvious switch in fucking front of you!

i wish for normal,collectors, and legendary editions to be completely different from each other (i.e. collectors covenant again, legendary has much more info, and both halves of the book are human and covenant)

• BlackViper

BlackViper

#7962126 - 11 years ago

Granted. I won't even spin it badly, because now Halo 3 costs $250 to play in its entirety. Sounds like something Microsoft would do anyway.

As the entire Covenant storyline revolves around its religious beliefs, I wish Earth's differing religions would come into play in the storyline, battles, and factions.

• LoudShadow

LoudShadow

#7963028 - 11 years ago

granted, but all the waring religions fight and destroy the unity from the inside

i wish that there were more of the covenant races besides all the ones that are there

• BlackViper

BlackViper

#7968658 - 11 years ago

Why? The ones already there are boring? Granted, you racist bastard. Now you have to fight the Covenant's version of Jesse Jackson. Now nobody wins: bolth humans and coveys alike commit suicide so they don't have to listen anymore.

I wish politics would take up most of the story instead of action. That really helped Star Wars, after all.

• mastersnip

mastersnip

#8016972 - 11 years ago

granted. now theres no killing at all. the worst thing that can happen is that u get a paper cut.

i wish u could play as samus aran

• mastersnip

mastersnip

#8074431 - 11 years ago

.... now u make a wish