Forums > Forum Games

Light:Beginings

Posts (171)

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5911908 - 12 years ago

Hello.If you have read the thread Light:The Sacred Seals then you still wont know what this is about. smiley0.gif

well this is an RP based on the game I'm making called "Light:The Sacred Seals" only that this is the begining of when Vinex and Malichi was still alive.

Malichi is the evil twin of Vinex who killed his father so that he could rule the world they live in.Vinex was sent away into the wilderness for years untill finally returning unkowingly.The two are 21 and malichi is trying to destroy the world so that he can show all that the magic of the black flame.

The black flame is a sacred magic that os only passed down by blood relatives.The White flame is the same but is a heavenly power not the evilish like the black flame.

Now that you know a little you should have a general idea so just let me know if you want to be in it.

You need to tell me histroy about your character and discription of what he looks like.and tell me what weapon he has and if he is good or evil/can also be neutral.

THX smiley0.gifsmiley0.gif

• tigercorpse

tigercorpse

#5912038 - 12 years ago

Sounds cool, but one question: Why was Vinex sent away? Why didn't Malichi just kill him?

Or was Vinex the one who killed their father?

Post edited 11/16/06 11:26AM

• tigercorpse

tigercorpse

#5912201 - 12 years ago

And also, is it Ye Olde Skoole, the boring present day (which sucks), or so futuristic it makes your eyes bleed?
    We need to know this sort of thing to create the character, because everything would change with this information.
    So what we gonna need to create? A lance, a pistol or a lightsaber?

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5913615 - 12 years ago

well it like the ff and kh series.its like the past and future mixed.Vinex did not kill their dad but the original plan was for Malichi's people to gao and kill him miles away from the city.But it didnt all go as planed.Vinex killed the others amnd then stayed there training abd wanting Malichi to think that he died but killed all the others in the process.

smiley0.gif

• tigercorpse

tigercorpse

#5913700 - 12 years ago

Cool. Now things make sense. I'll have a char in soon.

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5913847 - 12 years ago

just explain what he looks like and his history,etc like said above

• tigercorpse

tigercorpse

#5914004 - 12 years ago

I know. I just like to think a lot before I put keyboard to... screen?

• tigercorpse

tigercorpse

#5914731 - 12 years ago

Name: Alexander Beastclaw
    History: Left arm almost completely destroyed in an explosion (later found to be caused by Vinex, before the death of his father). Wants revenge on Malichi for the murder of his sister, (who witnessed the murder of the twins father). Incredibly intelligent, but dropped out of college to pursue his quest for revenge. Looks for Vinex to help him on the quest.
    Description: Massive, (tall) kinda muscly. Dirty blond hair. One arm. Never, ever smiles. EVER. Except when obliterating allies of Malichi. And even then, not much.
    Weapon: Shock Lance (electrified spear). Can occasionally return bullets by using a pulse of electricity to hold them in orbit round the lance, then pulsing again while swinging the lance to fire them. Takes a while before pulsing is possible again.
    Alignment: Good
    Mentality: Very sarcastic. Constantly worrying about if he’ll die before Malichi does. Occasionally screams in his sleep.

I’m good at this sort of thing. Only really rubbish thing is the name.

Post edited 11/16/06 5:13PM

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5915690 - 12 years ago

You think your good.I wrote 4 paragraphs in detail about my history in another comic..it took forever!!!!!!

• tigercorpse

tigercorpse

#5915735 - 12 years ago

That was a rough overview. I'm too lazy to go into depth, and I needed to leave you some artistic freedom.

• tigercorpse

tigercorpse

#5921464 - 12 years ago

Read the journal. What's happenin?

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5921477 - 12 years ago

nothin happenin just updatin.oh and tell ppl about it.and i drew a sketch of your guy but i dont think i got him just right so i'll start on the final today smiley0.gif

• mgaguilar

mgaguilar

#5921494 - 12 years ago

Hey i want to get in smiley11.gif

name: ACE (name in most of my video games) (code name)
    history: not much is known
    looks: Black haired, thin, usually wearing a black cloak
    weapon: Flaming Masamune
    strong, durable and light, this massive
    sword was forged by kings eons ago.
    grants all magic of fire can summon lava
    to either be a shield or weapon.
    side:neither (free lancer or mercenary)
    can be known as cold for personality
    but not that bad of a guy smiley8.gif

there is my character!!!!!!!

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5921688 - 12 years ago

i dont care if not much is known you need to KNOW your character and make a history.

• manvyduce12

manvyduce12

#5922583 - 12 years ago

i'm in
    Name: Manvydas Lavar
    Origin: appears to be humanoid (but you never know)
    History: (i don't really know anyhting yet but when i get something i'll get more on...)(you can play like one of those background characters that lurk in the shadows)
    He was an asssasin that destroyed all of Grutaqun because of an urge he had. when you would see him you wouldn't think that he is an amzing and talented killer. Besides that not much is known about him though. anyone who has seen him hasn't lived long. in fact no one knows who he looks like or wat he wants in the world. (i'll tell you more later)
    Weapon: some sort of Flambredge that is all black with surprisingly light weight but an amazing edge and force when hit on.
    Side: not known yet, treis to mask his actions (doin a good job at it). u can sart with an intro with him killing a bunch of troops and looking out over a cliff (to make it seem like hes looking for something).

ps. i'll get more about this character later, just tell me what you need to know.

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5922606 - 12 years ago

hows about you AND Ace are hired to kill me by an unknown hooded person when i surface?Oh and I'm the only one who will ever have lived when i see you because i dont kill you but when we meet i wipe the floor with you and Ace!

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5922607 - 12 years ago

oh and i need a discription

• manvyduce12

manvyduce12

#5922667 - 12 years ago

i don't thiink so...how anout he hates ace and lets him get killed...and he pretends to lose...plz...plz

but the description would be, he is tall, slim, strangely muscular, unbelieveably fast, and very intelligent, allways has a controlled expression on his face, brutal and merciless killer, uses some sort of magic with souls of others (very close to necromancy).
    need more?

ps. trying to make him the perfect evil character...strong character...hehhe
    is it good?

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5922698 - 12 years ago

well i have been practicing with my Seal Breaker Sword(The strongest and most legendary sword ever!)in the desert for 2 years not only that but i kill 30 ppl in a few seconds and ACE cannot die because he has a major role like you.

• manvyduce12

manvyduce12

#5922722 - 12 years ago

dam...well...can my peron try to get Ace killed...after that he escapes and treis to kill ur character (with his necrmoncay magic) and poses a great challange...hehehe

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5922743 - 12 years ago

well ACE cant die...and you kind of have a race but meet up with me at the same time wich causes ya'll to have to wok together but when ya'll go to fight me i pull out my masamune like sword and then in the other hand another sword shows up(not masaune like)and i beat ya'll be i dont just abandon ya'll i help ya'll and later we befriend one another?

• manvyduce12

manvyduce12

#5922774 - 12 years ago

ok...but my character didn't use his secret art...and he's still quite...but a brilliant strategist...his instinct to kill gets smaller...

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5922797 - 12 years ago

my white fire would obliderte your dark magic!tell u the truth Malichi's black fire would wipe out a small army fast!

• manvyduce12

manvyduce12

#5922820 - 12 years ago

ok...but it uses a strategic atack...not just pure strength...its almost perfect against high power opponents...he has amasing illusion talents...

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5922833 - 12 years ago

yes but i use my spirit magic and destroy everyone of them just to find you.