Forums > Forum Games

Light:Beginings

Posts (171)

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5925624 - 12 years ago

so you are clones?well i have an idea about it....NO!!!!!!!!!!....JK.And yes my job is to proyect the timeline.The rift is one of the reasons Malichi captures you.He wishes to study the rift and move throught the multiverse on the train.

• megafire

megafire

#5925633 - 12 years ago

I wanted to add something to my character:

He's an Elemental, he can use the powers of his elements, two of his elements are known: Fire and Electricity, his third power is a legendary one: darkness, this gives him the power to become invisible, while fire and electricity are combat powers, darkness is a stealth power. He is an Elemental warrior, the strongest kind, and he is one of the two three power legend, but nobody knows this yet

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5925709 - 12 years ago

well ok but remember the white flame and dark flame is as high as it gets so you might have to choose a diffrent element for your legandary

• tigercorpse

tigercorpse

#5925736 - 12 years ago

Wait, megafire's char is neutral, so why not give him a tiny portion of both? Like the FF series' Red Mage.

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5925758 - 12 years ago

i have never heard of the red mage..then again..i've only played 7 and both x's.and he is both thats what neutral is.in other words he's twilight.

• black183

black183

#5925865 - 12 years ago

NOT and I repeat, NOT CLONES. versions. It's like going around the multiverse finding a you that isn't you. He did something different then you did, so thing in that universe go differently.

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5925870 - 12 years ago

like the jet lee movie "The One"?

Post edited 11/18/06 9:27AM

• tigercorpse

tigercorpse

#5925942 - 12 years ago

Red Mage has both Black and White magic, but he is very weak in both, not able to use the higher up magics.
    Just trying to clarify. Twilight sounds cooler than what I said anyway.
    The Twilight Star. Cool soundin power for a legendary. It is to White Flame and Dark Flame what a midget is to a mountain. smiley8.gif

• megafire

megafire

#5926658 - 12 years ago

Do not confuse the dark flame with the darkness elemental power, elemental powers do not, I repeat DO NOT influence the side your on, they just give you more power, but the light and dark flame give you more power the the elemental powers, but they also influence your side

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5926852 - 12 years ago

exactly,the white and black flames are the holiest of magics.they are also unbeatable and un counter able by any other magics except the white and black flames.they can stop one another and anyother magic but the other magics cannot stop the white and black flames.

• megafire

megafire

#5926866 - 12 years ago

yes, besides, I don't want to be the most powerfull one, that means I get the most enemy's, and I don't want to intervene with anything, and that would be hard

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5926871 - 12 years ago

well your going to hate what i do then.

• megafire

megafire

#5926909 - 12 years ago

exactly, I'm not neutral for nothing

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5930038 - 12 years ago

here is black183's character.
    2rqksq0.jpg

i will start on everyone elses when i get the chance.

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5930040 - 12 years ago

click on it for better view.

• black183

black183

#5930171 - 12 years ago

I should've specified this earlier. He has black hair ( and I mean like BLACK black) The hair is short, and the streak goes from the front of his head all the way to the back, and is only about 4 cm thick. he prefers almost skin tight, Black clothing under a slightly discolored black cloak. Sorry about that.
    But other than that, It's quite good. (BTW, something I did mention: green eyes)
    If I can get a drawing of the head up, I'll show you.

• manvyduce12

manvyduce12

#5930793 - 12 years ago

my character's power is not elemental...it's necromancy, a form of summoning and casting ur enemies fears and cursing them...also his illusion only works if the peron looks into his eye's ...

• manvyduce12

manvyduce12

#5930797 - 12 years ago

black the only reason why the hair isn't vlack is because of the scanner (i think) nice job

• black183

black183

#5931007 - 12 years ago

Hmm...probably huh...
    I was'nt bitching or anything though. I forgot to mention something, tis all.

• megafire

megafire

#5931715 - 12 years ago

In reply to seniorsr, #66:

looks pretty cool, can't wait to see my character

• black183

black183

#5933056 - 12 years ago

think Sam Fisher in splinter cell

• black183

black183

#5933064 - 12 years ago

• black183

black183

#5933072 - 12 years ago

• gosimmons

gosimmons

#5935489 - 12 years ago

I have a character.

Name: Lord Darion
    History: In his younger years Darion helped his father rule a small city called Rena. They ruled fairly and the land was peaceful, and succeseful. Rena was famous for its inventors. Darion's father then became ill and died. Darion took his place As ruler of the city. He began to like his new found power and greed grew in his mind. He started training warriors and the city grew. He put his scientists and inventors to work creating amazing battle machines. It was then that Malichi noticed this city and it's ruler. He gave Darion a sword of dark power, in exchange for his allegiance and technology. The sword brought great power to Darion and unatural long life. Any dark thoughts in his mind began to grow. His city once peaceful became a fortress. Darion's outpost though not as powerful as Malichi's is a force to be reckoned with.
    Description: Tall and broad shouldered, his skin is pale because he almost always wears a thick suit of full body armor. The armor is black with a tattered red scarf (or cape which ever would look cooler) hanging down his back. His gruff face is usually hidden behind a dark helmet. He has a small scar on his cheek due to rebellion in Rena that were quickly stomped out or put into hiding.
    Weapon: Darion always carries his dark sword with him. He has no magical powers apart from the sword.
    Allignment: Evil. But he would betray Malichi

• gosimmons

gosimmons

#5935499 - 12 years ago

Oh and if you have a better name for a city thats just fine. Rena is the best name I could come up with on short notice.