Forums > Forum Games

Light:Beginings

Posts (171)

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5956423 - 12 years ago

for all of those that dont have your pics i'll get them over the holidays and i'll also try to draw the first comic.

• manvyduce12

manvyduce12

#5956554 - 12 years ago

sweet...a pic and the first comic... smiley0.gif looking forward to it smiley0.gifsmiley11.gif

• megafire

megafire

#5958442 - 12 years ago

Yes!, To bad mine didn't work out that well, but I'm sure you will make an awesome pick

• Sharagran

Sharagran

#5959417 - 12 years ago

Good luck mate!

• black183

black183

#5988244 - 12 years ago

Oh yea, forgot something else. if you don't kill off Fisher at the end of the comic, he could also appear in the game [because of his space-time bending watch.]

• tigercorpse

tigercorpse

#5988311 - 12 years ago

Doesnt that mean that he could be in the game before he's in the comic? He could die.
    Now do you see the foolishness of your foolishness? Time bending watch = you can die over and over and over and over again. And confuse the fuck out of everybody.
    Dude, didnt you die?
    Yep.
    Zombie! Kill it! He wants our brains!

• black183

black183

#5990377 - 12 years ago

Zing. That would be so FUCKING AWESOME!

• tigercorpse

tigercorpse

#5990427 - 12 years ago

Yes, it would be. Zombie jokes are always awesome. After they killed you, you could scare em by appearing half an onch behind them.
    Hello!
    AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!! What the fuck are you?
    I'm... uuuuuh... I'm the identical twin of the dude you just killed. Yeah. Dont worry about it. I hated him too.

We loot your still warm corpse, and we all live happily ever after. Until the next crazy-ass thing happens. Then we just... cant think of anything funny.

• black183

black183

#5990456 - 12 years ago

one day, fisher snaps
    Fuck This!
    *Twenty other fishers appear moments later*
    CHARGE!!!!

• manvyduce12

manvyduce12

#5991191 - 12 years ago

i have to admit i am afraid of both of you...but then again the watch would be cool... smiley0.gif

• black183

black183

#5991867 - 12 years ago

ohohohoh even better!
    An army of Fishers!

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#5992324 - 12 years ago

...what the fuck ever...

• megafire

megafire

#6013300 - 12 years ago

ok, this is becoming weird, can we get to the normal part of the comic, cause if we post some cool things here, it might give our good friend seniorsr some ideas

Am I right?

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#6013307 - 12 years ago

um all i've read is kind of messed up.

ok even though i havent finished the characters and the comic we need to start the RP.

• megafire

megafire

#6013320 - 12 years ago

ok, you are the main character, you start

• tigercorpse

tigercorpse

#6013325 - 12 years ago

Its meant to be messed up. We were killing time.

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#6013329 - 12 years ago

blah blah blah what i said in the first comic part now we are at when the two assassins are hired to kill me by the hood guy.

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#6013330 - 12 years ago

ya i was jackin off the hole time...LOL JK

• megafire

megafire

#6013353 - 12 years ago

lol, now:

let's get this over with

• manvyduce12

manvyduce12

#6015502 - 12 years ago

lol...
    yeah he hired manvydas and ace and you figured you were tagged and attacked us first...surprised we go down fast (i survive longer smiley0.gif ) and then we get somehow converted...except he's still silent...

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#6015537 - 12 years ago

no i changed my mind.I don'y worry about ya'll but ya'll make it a race but get there at the same time.then we fight.But i'm gonna shut it down till i get all the facts straight.

• manvyduce12

manvyduce12

#6015859 - 12 years ago

ok, but then you're going to have to tell the story from their point of veiw too...Ace treis to be freindly but i don't speak to him... smiley1.gif , that characters mean like that...

• tigercorpse

tigercorpse

#6015979 - 12 years ago

Ok... so Ace and Manvydas race to reach you, to kill you, and reach you at the same time. You own their asses. They convert to following you.
    Am I right, or have I misunderstood something?

• seniorsr

seniorsr

#6016022 - 12 years ago

yes!

• tigercorpse

tigercorpse

#6016033 - 12 years ago

Yes I'm right, or yes I've misunderstood?