Forums > Forum Games

The world's best username.

Posts (8)

• duncan_stive

duncan_stive

#6018966 - 12 years ago

Choose a username for my new account!

I am now a level 42 and I am deleting my account.. It will be deleted 35 minutes after this was posted (actually it will just become inactive because I still need it for downloading sponsor vids). So I am asking everyone to pick a AWESOME username for my new account. Whats on the line? 200 mods.. they WILL be given to SOMEONE within the next 35 minutes.. People commenting in my journal are also eligable.. Also because you get the mods DOES NOT mean your name will be used.. I might pick my own.. It just means it was the coolest.

EDIT: Also if you know any cool forum threads I should watch with my new account (since I have been remiss in visitation of the forums) l would love to hear from you.. I would of course send a few or a few dozen mods your way if I like the thread.

Post edited 11/28/06 8:27PM

• protagonist

protagonist

#6019076 - 12 years ago

KaptainKustardPants

IceNine(since your all about technology and end of the world type stuff)

FinBoy

SnapperHead

I dunno, just give me mods anyways.

• duncan_stive

duncan_stive

#6019091 - 12 years ago

Fuck that..

LOL.. Everyone on my friends lisgt WILL get at least a few..

• protagonist

protagonist

#6019103 - 12 years ago

Rand Al'thor
    Shai-Tan
    HeWhoShouldNotBeNamed
    Nexlardee
    Stive_FTW

?

• duncan_stive

duncan_stive

#6019126 - 12 years ago

What is the meaning of those names?

• protagonist

protagonist

#6019170 - 12 years ago

Rand al'Thor is the protagonist and main character of The Wheel of Time, a series of fantasy novels by Robert Jordan. Jordan has stated that Rand is based on Tyr, the Norse god of justice.

Shai-Tan Is the White Wolf, referred as by the Devil to christian and jewish beliefs.

• Kay0s24

Kay0s24

#6019646 - 12 years ago

I can't think of anything great, my opinion is that it should be something tech related. Considering I met you on the tech forums. lol smiley8.gif

• Evilstreaks

Evilstreaks

#13342282 - 9 years ago

In reply to duncan_stive, #1:

BananaBlunt
    Slickazrock
    gratersmooth
    cheeseinacanman
    ihavc0conuts
    Thisisnotmyusername
    (insert name here)