Forums > Forum Games

Torture the person above you (4 fun)

Posts (399)

• haloGoddess

haloGoddess

#6977443 - 12 years ago

Now this should be fun! haha smiley0.gif

This is simple.......all you have to do is write out how you would torture the person above you. You can either torture them to a slow and painful death, or torture them by tickling till they pee their pants! Torture them however you want!

Now.......begin the torturing! LOL

Post edited 4/07/07 11:10PM

• Crunchjaw

Crunchjaw

#6977457 - 12 years ago

You are forced to swallow pins and needles until you die.

• haloGoddess

haloGoddess

#6977462 - 12 years ago

I wrap you up in barbed wire causing you to lose a lot of blood and then I drag you behind a Viper still wrapped in barbed wire.....then you die.

• TheTomMan

TheTomMan

#6977487 - 12 years ago

i put u with a series of traps like SAW and then u die :D

• haloGoddess

haloGoddess

#6977499 - 12 years ago

I continuosly beat your head in with my fists long enough till you are almost unconcious and then I stop, but then I pull a "sarge" and blast you with a shot gun! lol

• trizzle_eel

trizzle_eel

#6977517 - 12 years ago

I make you read thousands upon thousands of misspelt forum posts, then you you fall over dead

• goose2371

goose2371 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#6977527 - 12 years ago

i would fill every hole in your body with tire foam

• Xx_Thorn_xX

Xx_Thorn_xX

#6977572 - 12 years ago

I force you to kill you're self

• haloGoddess

haloGoddess

#6977591 - 12 years ago

I tie you to a big wheel and start to spin you..........I start to throw knives. And no, I don't miss! muwahahahaaa lol

• General_Dan

General_Dan

#6977612 - 12 years ago

I'd warp you in wet Raw hide, and then wrap it, untill it dryed squezing out your guts, like tooth paste.

• goose2371

goose2371 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#6977616 - 12 years ago

i tie you up and put you in a shed with a concrete floor. i poor gasoline all over the floor, soon the poures concrete will soak up the gas, and begin to fume. i set a timer so that when the timer go's off there will be a spark, or maybe an open flame. either way, if the fumes don't kill you the explosion will. have a nice day smiley0.gif

• auron19911

auron19911 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#6977648 - 12 years ago

I use an electric knife and start at your finger tips and cut little by little of your arm and make you eat each peice untill you die from blood loss.

• goose2371

#6977665 - 12 years ago

i tie you to a chair, wrap razor wire around your stomach and force feed you rice and water ultamitly making your stomach expand and the razor wire cuts your stomach open

• bunig

bunig

#6977752 - 12 years ago

I would tie you down and set your feet on fire.

• DopeyLoc

DopeyLoc

#6977830 - 12 years ago

I would nail ur nutt sack to a terr stump, and slowly apply force to you, pushing you backwards, while cutting your joints with a rusty cheffs knife.

• nikzbitz

nikzbitz

#6978168 - 12 years ago

I force feed you mercury.

• rudifett

rudifett

#6978187 - 12 years ago

I stapled your balls to your forehead then shot them with a 9mm pistol.

• halo1745

halo1745

#6978227 - 12 years ago

i make you die when you see my face.

• rudifett

rudifett

#6978235 - 12 years ago

I only die because I burned in in the fire pits of hell

• cyber7

cyber7

#6978498 - 12 years ago

Be forced to eat certain parts of your brain

• ilikeme101

ilikeme101

#6978611 - 12 years ago

"I shall eat they're hearts and crap out they're souls! They shall taste oblivion, which tastes just like Red Bull, which is disgousting!" -O' Malley

• haloGoddess

haloGoddess

#6978621 - 12 years ago

I would make you drink something that made you pass out, and then I would put make up on your face and dress you up like a girl and then I would tie you to a tree in your yard and make your friends all come over. haha......toruture by humiliation.

• gadsby

gadsby

#6978631 - 12 years ago

i will lay ur nuts out flat on a dresser and take a spiked bat and WHAM! WHAM!WHAM!

• gadsby

gadsby

#6978635 - 12 years ago

ooops tht was to #21 lol. not u niki

• nikzbitz

nikzbitz

#6979008 - 12 years ago

I have pulled out your toenails and stapled them to your tounge.