Forums > Forum Games

Alpha Outpost Blues v1

Posts (32250)

• DustBunny01

DustBunny01

#9129751 - 11 years ago

Welcome to Alpha Outpost. The present home of the Blue Army’s most distinguished Twelfth Armored Cavalry Regiment, commanded by Colonel DopeyLoc.

Those of you with signed orders, please report to our Executive Officer, zonzo2142 or Warrant Officer 4 DustBunny.

Those of you who are raw recruits, please report yourself ready and willing to shoulder a weapon for our Outpost and become a rookie in the service of the Blue Army.

Our base is equipped with many features and levels. Make yourself comfortable in our recreational / ready room until one of the Cadre tells you what is what.

A few points are offered to make your transition to our base easier. Unless you have signed orders, you are a rookie and will be treated as such until you demonstrate either that you are a Newbie who can’t be trusted to march and hold a rifle simultaneously or a Noob, in which you have demonstrated you can not be trusted to even be by yourself. If you demonstrate team spirit and a willingness to be the best you can be, you will be promoted to lance corporal, then perhaps to corporal and even up to Sergeant.

When not on duty or special assignment, you are free to simply sit about the mess (kitchen/food service area) or the recreation / ready room and shoot the bull with your fellow team members. Ranks and titles must still be adhered to though some members of the team can use non-military designations in referring to other members. Unless that privilege has been extended to you; play it safe and say Sir, Mame, or the individual’s rank.

When assigned a duty or special task, you are on that task until properly relieved. If you are assigned to cleaning and scouring pots and pans in the kitchen, you will keep at it until relieved of the duty or the duty day ends (This will be designated only by a member of the Cadre or the Charge of Quarters)

Cadre will also have the ability to boss around the noobs, newbies and rookies, have them do girly laps around the base, go looking for the store to pick up headlight fluid for the ATVs, what ever takes their fancy as long as it is within a military format.

Lance corporals and sergeants will be able to boss around newbies and rookies to a certain extent as well as play tricks on them and all other ranks except cadre. Short sheeting bunks will be allowed but adding either mustard or ketchup is discouraged.

The Rules
    1. We are BLUE ARMY. We occupy a BLUE BASE. We are BLUE SOLDIERS.
    2. Please, PLEASE, PLEASE! Use correct spelling and grammar as much as possible... Also, no computer shorthand.
    3. Feel free to act like a Noob, idiot and moron; you will be treated in kind until you learn otherwise or … else.
    4. Unless you are a member of the Base Cadre, you are NOT a god...Only Cadre are allowed that delusion.
    5. The objective is to have fun at Alpha Outpost Blues; the more you play along, the more fun there will be.
    6. Only the Base Commander, his/her XO, the Base Counselor and our Master Sergeant are allowed to neg mod. If anyone violates this rule, they will be first cautioned, then asked to leave, and if they remain they will be ignored and if they become an annoyance, a moderator will be brought in. Remember, There are only FOUR people allowed to neg mod!
    7. Positive mods are encouraged and should be acknowledged in a post and referenced as giving the recipient either a MRE (or equivalent), Beer, ammo clip, grenade, something tangible to represent the positive mod point and thus keep within the game’s theme.
    8. Trash talk is inevitable. BUT, let us try keep it reasonable and fun.

Standard RP Posting Rules
    Character name-before any post
    "Character lines go like this"
    *Actions go like this*
    The written word goes in bold
    Character thoughts go like this
    (Out of character dialog goes like this)

• cabose1995

cabose1995

#9129764 - 11 years ago

Sergeant Cabose 1995

"Greetings, I am Communication/Technician Sergeant Cabose 1995. I run the 12th Regiment Battle Network. If you need any help with anything technological, come see me as it is my job to help. If you need me, you can usually find me in the base's Radio Center (assuming I'm on duty). If not, I can generally be found in the barracks."

• DopeyLoc

DopeyLoc

#9129774 - 11 years ago

I am Colonel DopeyLoc and I wish to welcome you to Alpha Outpost.
    This Regiment has a proud history of turning out the best warriors
    for the Blue Army. Our officers and senior enlisted are superior in
    the service and at pwning noobs. Our instructors have honed their
    selected skills to razorsharpness, and are not affraid to cut you to
    shreads. My fellow soldiers; they are the best of the best and will
    bring you up to a standard of excellence that you never would have
    believed possible when you first enlisted. If you follow their teaching
    and guidance, you will become the warriors that I know you are capable
    of becoming and bring this war to a successful conclusion. Or wind
    up on the grill with the reds. Or maybe under the foundation of our next base.

Post edited 2/09/08 6:24PM

• Win32Hatred

Win32Hatred

#9129807 - 11 years ago

I am Win32Hatred; your Leader, rookies. This is where you'll be sent to fight if you act up in the thread. As long as you don't make one of the higher-ranking members mad, specifically HQ, you should do fine. We don't appreciate idiocy in Blue Army, so you'll be sent here, to training, if you act up.

Here's the base.
    DustBunny0147ad51a3e74c7.jpg

Now get in there, and DON'T come out!

Post edited 2/09/08 6:31PM

• DustBunny01

DustBunny01

#9129837 - 11 years ago

Warrant Officer 4 DustBunny

Greetings, I’m Alpha Outpost’s Counselor. Should you have any problems, I am here to assist you. If you feel you are being unduly abused, you can report to my office and inform me of the matter or send me a confidential message and I will investigate the situation. I offer fair and impartial service and guidance to all members of the Alpha Outpost. Unless I’m sleeping at my desk, you will find my office door open and a chair inside waiting should you need to talk.

• BlueTiger

BlueTiger

#9129857 - 11 years ago

Hey, I'm the M909X Main Battle Tank. Most people call me BlueTiger. I've been given the honorary rank of Warrant Officer 1, so even though I'm not fully human anymore, I can still pull rank on you.

I don't enjoy blowing up people. Fortunately for the Blue army, I don't consider Reds people. Unfortunately for most of you newbies, I also don't consider morons people.

So here's the deal. Before I got my brain stuck in this tank, I was a pilot. So if you're looking for instruction in driving any of our vehicles, I you're man. Or tank rather.

Just don't come asking me something twice, you won't like my answer the second time around.

• DustBunny01

DustBunny01

#9129922 - 11 years ago

Unfortunately, some of our Cadre are unable to be here today. So, I’ve been asked to read off Staff Sergeant PHON's greeting messages. Here goes:

All right you grunts. I am Staff Sargent PH0N, and you are a bunch of idiots. If I find out that any of you are team killing fucktards I will have your ass scrubbing the toilets with your head for a year! With that out of the way, I would like to point out that I will be helping to train you maggots in stealth warfare and sniper combat. If you want vehicle training go talk to the tank, be sure to call him sir. Now just for listening to this you all owe me 100 laps around the base and no girly laps!

• DopeyLoc

DopeyLoc

#9130045 - 11 years ago

Awesome, my officers are out for a bit, I hope this will be a pleasant ride for most of us, I'm not sorry for those of you whom find it "not nice". This is gonna be where you learn how to be good blue solders. Some of you let little things go to your head to fast, and that will be dealt with as it comes up.

*hangs pictures of kid*
    *sets up Area-51 game,Lethal Enforcers,and Quick Draw McCreed*
    *air popper*

DAMN IT I forgot my pop corn kernels Anyway, have a beer. I only brought kegs with me, sorry. 666 of them should be enough for everybody, tonight..

• DopeyLoc

DopeyLoc

#9130083 - 11 years ago

should I radio for more ?

There was only so much room on the Pelican that dropped my shit off yo. I couldn't carry everything through the transporter.

• DopeyLoc

DopeyLoc

#9130150 - 11 years ago

WHO'S THE CO HERE AGAIN..............THAT'S WTF I THOUGHT, HAVE A DAMN BEER.......my liquor should be here on the next drop ship......

• DustBunny01

DustBunny01

#9130170 - 11 years ago

*Teleports onto the base and walks inside*
    *Finds and enters office and sleep quarters. Tosses duffel onto the rack and then opens brief case. Places photo of wife on desk then places hard copy files atop the filing cabinet. After opening same and placing files, shuts and locks cabinet*
    *Exits office and goes outside for a breath of fresh air*
    (Talks to himself)
    This looks like it is going to be a rather pleasant place to be.

• DopeyLoc

DopeyLoc

#9130178 - 11 years ago

*hands WO Dust yard of Heineken.*

Yup

Post edited 2/09/08 7:18PM

• DustBunny01

DustBunny01

#9130213 - 11 years ago

*Accepts the offered beer*

Thanks Colonel. You probably don't recognize me but I was there when you spoke at the Conference on Alien Artifacts. Your exploits in the area of exploiting conquered terrain are legendary sir.

• DustBunny01

DustBunny01

#9130236 - 11 years ago

*Sees Captain zonzo and switches beer to other hand*
    *Holds out hand to shake*

It will be a nice place to stay. I see we have the new Tiger Tank.

• DopeyLoc

DopeyLoc

#9130255 - 11 years ago

yeahhhhh, that was during my LSD trials.............nice colors and fun work.. But thanks. You were the guy with the microwave watch that kept popping pop corn right ?

• DustBunny01

DustBunny01

#9130276 - 11 years ago

Sorry Sir, that wasn't me.

You seem to be looking a little odd Colonel. Perhaps a lie down will do you some good. Those teleporters can be pretty rough at times...

• BlueTiger

BlueTiger

#9130296 - 11 years ago

*BlueTiger comes rolling out of Motor Pool looking for something to do*
    *Finds Dust, Zonzo, and Loc*

"Hello, having a beer? Just had some gasoline myself. Alcohol is very refreshing isn't it?"

• DopeyLoc

DopeyLoc

#9130312 - 11 years ago

I think I might go lie down for a few......as you were men.

Later.

• DustBunny01

DustBunny01

#9130334 - 11 years ago

Have a good night Colonel.

See you later Captain.

And, Warrant Officer BlueTiger, I have to agree, alcohol is very refreshing. Are your systems up and functioning?

• DustBunny01

DustBunny01

#9130373 - 11 years ago

I hope so as our Motor Pool wizard is still at Command and I don't know which end of a wrench is which.

• BlueTiger

BlueTiger

#9130375 - 11 years ago

"I'm running at full capacity. Thank you for asking. I hear we have some new targets coming in soon. How long until they arrive?"

• DustBunny01

DustBunny01

#9130437 - 11 years ago

Well, I've got some requisitions to fill out, especially the one about "Tiger" stripes for you, so I will be in my office should someone need me.

Goodnight.

• BlueTiger

BlueTiger

#9130458 - 11 years ago

"Yes, sleep. I don't have to do that much anymore. I'll head back to the garage then, I suppose I'll see you in the morning."

• DopeyLoc

DopeyLoc

#9130518 - 11 years ago

We need a StarBucks on the base.......sleeping for 10 minutes a pop is hard with a quad espresso peach cappichino.

Hey, maybe that's what I should put caboose1995 to do for punishment.

• Win32Hatred

Win32Hatred

#9130562 - 11 years ago

*hangs pictures of recoverytwo on the wall and fires an assault rifle at it*
    BITCH!!!