Forums > Forum Games

I'm sorry...

Posts (3600)

• ActionMan

ActionMan

#14577747 - 8 years ago

So here's the idea of the game...

1)Someone will write something bad that happened to them (real or imaginary it doesn't matter)

2)You'll assume responsibly for that thing (with an "I'm sorry", hence the title) and then you'll explain why you did it (hopefully with something funny).

3)Then you'll write something bad (real or imaginary).

Example:

Me
    My friend ate the last piece of pizza. smiley4.gif

Joe_Example
    I'm sorry I ate the last slice, I was storing it up to give to a hundred orphans so they can live another year.

My knee hurts.

The idea is to put something that stresses you out and then the next person should make it seem alright. Suddenly your stress is gone. smiley12.gifsmiley0.gifsmiley12.gif

I'll start.

I have to do the dishes today. D:

• Wosky

Wosky FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14577776 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry, I used all those dishes to serve your one piece of pizza to a hundred orphans.

The orphans are complaining that they only got a crumb each.

• pwolter0

pwolter0 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Formerly Wolfbait1

#14577791 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry, I picked the wheat and smashed the tomatoes to make that one piece of pizza.

I'm joints hurt and my pain meds are 200 miles away.

• ActionMan

ActionMan

#14577796 - 8 years ago

Wosky: I'm sorry, but they are tiny. I was afraid that if I gave them more than that, then they'd feel ill.

Wolf: I'm sorry I hit you with my car, I was rushing to save a mans life.

Oh no! Someone pushed me and I stepped on one of the tiny orphans.

Edit: Three posts in and already the ninja'ing begins. Haha. smiley0.gif

Post edited 5/24/11 6:50PM

• AKlinker85

AKlinker85

#14577864 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry I pushed you. The Rooster Teeth guys were having a car wash fundraiser and I just had to be there!!

I can't find a new job if it makes you feel any better...

Post edited 5/24/11 7:27PM

• ActionMan

ActionMan

#14577897 - 8 years ago

understandable

I'm sorry I flooded the job market, I was trying to save up enough money to go to PAX East.

I wanted to go outside and get some sun but I didn't get to. :(

• pwolter0

pwolter0 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Formerly Wolfbait1

#14577943 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry but you're allergic to the sun.

Why are the chips gone?

• Wosky

Wosky FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14577955 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry, but I gave them to the tiny orphans to use as umbrellas.

Why is my uniform all crumpled? I just ironed it!

• ActionMan

ActionMan

#14577987 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry, I needed to use it as a dance floor for a charity game of "Dance On Wosky's Uniform".

This medieval dragon keeps tearing up my furniture.

• pwolter0

#14578031 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry, but I found him out on the street, we can't just throw him out.

I don't have the supplies I need for an art project.

• ActionMan

ActionMan

#14578090 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry, I was using them to paint a pretty picture. It's a finger painting of a magical world with rainbows and unicorns. :D

These unicorns took so long to paint that I got carpal tunnel.

• Gingeyy

Gingeyy

#14578280 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry I forced you to pain unicorns, it's how i get my jollys

There is an itch on my back

• ActionMan

ActionMan

#14578291 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry I poured itching powder down your back, it's how I get my jollies.

Aliens invaded my house and abducted me for they're their depraved sexperiments.

• Radius55

Radius55 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Site Admin

#14578300 - 8 years ago

In reply to ActionMan43, #13:

I'm sorry the aliens abducted you and used you for depraved sexperiments. I needed a victim for an internet video I'm making, and I should get millions of views now.

I'm being forced to watch reality TV.

• ActionMan

ActionMan

#14578306 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry I created reality TV, I didn't actually think people would like it. That was my bad. Funny though.

My internet.......... is going......... slow.

• Radius55

Radius55 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Site Admin

#14578323 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry about your internet. I'm stealing the bandwidth to upload the video to all my extremely perverted customers.

I'm being trolled by a cunt.

• ActionMan

ActionMan

#14578325 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry, I was tolled that if I didn't troll you then ALL the unicorns would die.
    ALL-THE-GODDAMN-UNICORNS

Wosky's cat/picture/art keeps starring at me. O.o

• Wosky

#14578331 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry, I just keep seeing you and remembering Radius55's video. My mind shuts down for a bit, which which leads to me looking slightly dazed. You just happen to be in the way of my eyes.

All the dishes in my kitchen sink have been there since last week. I'm running out of plates!

• Radius55

#14578351 - 8 years ago

I am sorry your dishes are still dirty, but I'm turning them into modern art.

RTX is not coming fast enough.

• ActionMan

ActionMan

#14578358 - 8 years ago

I love how it really looks like the cat is looking up at my pic. Day made. :D

I'm sorry I keep bringing you away from your cleaning, but I thought you'd rather do anything other than dishes. :)

I'm sorry I keep slowing down the passage of time. I just need more time to practice my one man ballet..... I mean do manly things...... cars........ guns......

All the Chex Mix is gone.

Post edited 5/24/11 11:23PM

• vpblack777

vpblack777

#14578368 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry, but it was found that chex mix are the cure to cancer, and I just saved your sweet grandmother's life.

Im sore as hell

• Radius55

#14578376 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry, but I replaced your pain relievers with laxatives for laughs.

My grandmother's got cancer and the chex mix cure was just a way for vpblack to make money.

Post edited 5/24/11 11:30PM

• Wosky

#14578377 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry, but I needed to hit you with that baseball bat so that I could practice my first aid skill on you.

Edit: I'm sorry, but I made vpblack777 pull that scam because he owes me money.

My patients keep dying on me.

Post edited 5/24/11 11:32PM

• ActionMan

ActionMan

#14578398 - 8 years ago

In reply to vpblack777, #21:

funny, I believe that chex mix could cure cancer. They're that awesome.

I'm sorry I fed all of them my cooking, I was just trying to cheer them up.

My cooking killed a whole floor of people and brought about the zombie plague. 8C

• vpblack777

vpblack777

#14578403 - 8 years ago

I'm sorry, but I thought zombies were awesome, so I inserted the Umbrella virus into your spices.

I want you to want me