Forums > Forum Games

Battle of the Kings!

Posts (149)

• ashcan

ashcan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold bleep bloop

#16475548 - 5 years ago

King Ryan heart has been pierced by the Rose King. (LP GTAV Rockstar Verified Pt 2, 13:03)

• ashcan

ashcan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold bleep bloop

#16475572 - 5 years ago

King's Ray skillfully and swiftly stabs the Mad King (LP GTAV Rockstar Verified Pt 2, 15:36)

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#16475615 - 5 years ago

Our ranks are not short of spirited followers, however there is strength in numbers. Up to post 135, here are the scores:

Free: In danger of elimination: smiley13.gifsmiley13.gif
    Haywood: smiley12.gifsmiley12.gifsmiley12.gifsmiley12.gifsmiley12.gifsmiley12.gif
    Jones: In danger of elimination: smiley13.gifsmiley13.gifsmiley13.gifsmiley13.gif
    Narvaez: smiley12.gifsmiley12.gifsmiley12.gifsmiley12.gifsmiley12.gif
    Pattillo: smiley12.gif
    Ramsey: smiley12.gifsmiley12.gifsmiley12.gifsmiley12.gif

The followers of Kings Free and Jones have until Sunday night (CST) to recruit a follower for every "lightning bolt" that follows their name. Should a King then have one additional heart sworn to them, they will re-enter the battlefield.

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#16475645 - 5 years ago

In reply to EricHVela, #156:

You are correct; here, check this against your tally. Keep in mind, this is only up until post 135.

Post edited 1/31/14 11:20AM

• Emmrys

Emmrys

#16478292 - 5 years ago

Good luck to both King Free and King Jones! I'll leave you in peace for now, so they may have the change to recruit.

The battle will rage on though!
    King Ray has slain King Ryan with just his bare fists. (LPM 88, Snowbound, 31:39)

• daisykid3

daisykid3 What's a title?

#16478750 - 5 years ago

I'm just hella amused reading this whole thread. Now I have an excuse to marathon LP's >:D

KingFreeFTW

• mcguigy

mcguigy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold RTXA/L Techie

#16478761 - 5 years ago

This seems like a brilliant idea!
    May the Mad King reign forever more!

• fondueit

fondueit FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold ODU Monarch

#16479095 - 5 years ago

King Geoff slashes King Jack with a pick-axe, and it's a final, merciful death (LPM 88 Snowbound, 31:20).

(I think this takes King Patillo out of the running? May the gods be generous to him in the afterlife.)

• randomerey

randomerey FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16484588 - 5 years ago

The Blazing King shot through king Haywood's body at close range, causing his death. (LP GTA IV: Retro Play, 18:38)

• randomerey

randomerey FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16484592 - 5 years ago

The Rose King murdered the First King at nearly point blank range in defense of his life. (LP GTA IV: Retro Play, 18:40)

• ashcan

#16484847 - 5 years ago

King Ray put an end to King Ryan and his mad reign of terror. (LP GTAV Rockstar Verified Pt 2, 17:30)

• ashcan

#16484867 - 5 years ago

King Ray has sniped King Jack. (LP GTAV Rockstar Verified Pt 2, 24:23)

• ashcan

#16484868 - 5 years ago

King Ray swiftly takes out King Geoff. (LP GTAV Rockstar Verified Pt 2, 24:24)

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#16491482 - 5 years ago

Apologies for not updating as often as I would've liked. I'm going to start a new one called Battle of the Kings Part 2 and will update daily (you can use kills from this game as long as you don't post more than three times per day). The only way to keep things going is to recruit more people to your King!

For this one, HIGH KING NARVAEZ WINS!!! Here were the final standings:

Free: smiley13.gifsmiley13.gif
    Haywood: smiley13.gifsmiley13.gif
    Jones: smiley13.gifsmiley13.gifsmiley13.gifsmiley13.gif
    Narvaez: smiley12.gifsmiley12.gifsmiley12.gif
    Pattillo: smiley13.gif
    Ramsey: smiley13.gif

( smiley13.gif is a negative heart - more kills than lives; smiley12.gif is followers)

• randomerey

#16492180 - 5 years ago

YYYYEEESSS!
    I mean...well fought, but in the end my liege Ray was victorious over the opposition of the other Kings.

• randomerey

#16492465 - 5 years ago

In reply to fallenlords, #174:

A most gracious follower of the fallen are ye.

• InfinityLDog

InfinityLDog FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Axios

#16493265 - 5 years ago

Lord Narvaez! The King of the Office! Behold his might cakelessness! We must celebrate by blazing it up!
    JustBlaze.gif

0f8470b7.gif

tumblr_mso8qlI6le1sya9uko1_500.gif

• InfinityLDog

InfinityLDog FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Axios

#16493278 - 5 years ago

In reply to Kiwi, #172:

Instead of calling it pt 2, it should be called Battle of the Kings X

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#16493713 - 5 years ago

In reply to EricHVela, #177: Planned on it. Scottster and I are making new house sigils first because these were a little outdated.

In reply to Sniper96, #179: Brilliant!

• Jesster642

Jesster642 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16493727 - 5 years ago

In reply to Kiwi, #180:

I'm going away for the weekend, so won't be able to update things on the spreadsheet when you start up but as soon as I get back I'll be on it

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#16493731 - 5 years ago

In reply to scottster246, #181:

10-4 good buddy! I ran out of time to make my last sigil, but I should get it up today and the link to it will be in this Forum. smiley13.gif

• randomerey

#16494968 - 5 years ago

In reply to fallenlords, #176:

As our Lord Narvaez would expect us to be most gracious to the losers.

In reply to Sniper96, #178:

Let's do this!

• randomerey

#16494969 - 5 years ago

In reply to Kiwi, #180:

Can't wait!

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#16495027 - 5 years ago

tumblr_m45dh0X8kw1qkdi2ko1_400.gif

Battle of the Kings X!