Forums > Forum Games

Battle of the Kings X!

Posts (281)

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#16495021 - 5 years ago

The first one was just a practice run, right? Now we're gonna do this the hardcore way!

Rules are to be posted in one week, but for now:

1eca0c3897c8231d5a71fc66cdfbc57e.jpg

Declare your allegiance! We fight to honor our Kings!

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#16495024 - 5 years ago

Note: If you're coming over from the first game, you don't have to stay loyal to your first King. I've fought for King Mogar and King of Beards, I think now I'm going to pledge my heart to the High King!

Also, here is our spreadsheet (updated daily) so you can follow along or call us out when we make a mistake.

No fights until next Friday CST after the rules are posted! smiley13.gif

Post edited 2/07/14 5:04PM

• KonekoYasha

KonekoYasha FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Guardian 2015-17

#16495031 - 5 years ago

I pledge my allegiance to House Ramsey!

• Qeth

Qeth FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Conveniently Fortuitous

#16495035 - 5 years ago

Long live the Mad King of House Haywood.

• InfinityLDog

InfinityLDog FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Axios

#16495046 - 5 years ago

House of Narvaez! Long live the Rose King of Blazing It Up! May we win this again!

• TheFilmQuota

TheFilmQuota

#16495060 - 5 years ago

House Free.... I'm English, God!

Then again, House Pattillo has a surprise castle.

• samurairose

samurairose FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16495093 - 5 years ago

Pledge to Land of the Free!

• randomerey

randomerey FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16495092 - 5 years ago

I pledge to King Ray yet again, offering my heart and sword in his defense.

• BrownBomber

BrownBomber

#16495109 - 5 years ago

My allegiance does not change! House Ramsey shall cleave the fake kings in two. He shall destroy all pretenders and eviscerate each of the five nasty cunts who would claim kingship in his stead. King Geoff shall reign supreme and forever make the other five houses bow down and suck his proverbial dick, just like in the office.

Respect his dick!

Post edited 2/07/14 5:53PM

• nessarose

nessarose

#16495130 - 5 years ago

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but this looks amazing, though I don't know what it's all about? Hope it's okay I asked here smiley1.gif

• randomerey

randomerey FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16495137 - 5 years ago

In reply to nessarose, #10:

This is basically an excuse to marathon LPs. Choose a king to swear to and find an instance of that king killing another, like I would have to find an instance of Ray killing, say, Ryan. Then I would post like this:

King Ray murdered the Mad King in cold blood. (LP ———, 00:00)

At the end is the name of the LP and the time of the kill.

• manseyful

manseyful

#16495144 - 5 years ago

Clearly pledging my sword to the Haywood House. The Mad King shall reign, all who stand against him shall do so from the bottom of a hole. :) smiley12.gif

• InfinityLDog

InfinityLDog FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Axios

#16495155 - 5 years ago

#TheRoseKingShallConquerAllAgain

• KatieBird

KatieBird

#16495196 - 5 years ago

I pledge my sword to the honor of House Haywood and the Mad King, long may he reign.

The Mad King slew the King of Roses (Capture the Tower, 9:57)

• InfinityLDog

#16495235 - 5 years ago

In reply to KatieBird, #15:

The Battle has not begun yet. No lives can be lost yet

• TinaBobina

TinaBobina FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Wubba Lubba Dub Dub

#16495260 - 5 years ago

House Haywood! Now and forever!

• maryssas

maryssas

#16495364 - 5 years ago

I do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to King Mogar and House Jones.

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#16495371 - 5 years ago

In reply to nessarose, #10:

How did you not see it in the Ladies of RT forums!? Ladies were going nuts about it! Message me if you have questions!

• Lavaporeon

Lavaporeon FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16495393 - 5 years ago

As a new servant, I swear my allegiance to the House of Narvaez the Second! May he forever blaze it and may his love for the sweet roses and his hatred for the poisoned cakes fuel the kingdom!

• InfinityLDog

#16495394 - 5 years ago

In reply to Firegirl976, #22:

Welcome. Glad to have you on board.

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#16495402 - 5 years ago

In reply to TheFilmQuota, #6:

Is that your final decision? You may only choose one.

• TheFilmQuota

TheFilmQuota

#16495408 - 5 years ago

In reply to Kiwi, #24:

Totally, I mean... I live in the UK, and we're a shitty little country.... But you can't just beat us down, because we'll fight back and we won't be beaten!

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#16495410 - 5 years ago

In reply to TheFilmQuota, #26: I've put you down as a supporter of House Free

• Kiwi

Kiwi OCC Time Lord

#16495412 - 5 years ago

In reply to Biniferz, #25:

No worries, we haven't really started yet and I haven't posted the rules, so for now all we're doing is building our King's followers. Do some recruiting!

• ColtonArendt

ColtonArendt FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16495454 - 5 years ago

HOUSE JONES! land of the rage attack for the win!