Forums > Forum Games

Role Play

Posts (15)

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33492301 - 2 years ago

Hello and welcome to the role playing forum! We are here to have fun with friends making up stories and getting stupid with our imaginations. So here are some simple rules for the game:

1.) When writing a narrative to advance the story it must be written in italics. 

2.) When writing an action it must begin and end with an asterisk. 

3.) You can create any character you want. There is no limit but try to use them as often as possible and don't go crazy with the amount. When a character(s) starts talking you must show that they are talking, for example: 

Mom the motherly: Make sure you don't piss your pants at school this time. I don't want to have to bring you spare clothes again. 

4.) Please refrain from @ someone in the story. As they may not always want to check their inbox from spam from a forum. But if you do @ someone, make sure first if they would be interested in being in it. Then somehow write them in the story. 

5.) The story does not have to be linear but it would be nice if it was. 

But above all else have fun and be respectful!

• Protoblues

Protoblues FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Name goes here

#33492920 - 2 years ago

Before the sun had even broke over the horizon and cover the land with it's golden rays. A single cat stirred in front of the glow of a computer. It was through this gentle glow that this cat seem intently staring at for what seemed to be no reason. Tho in his mind, past the thoughts of how to get free power to the world there was a dark thought in the back. This thought clawed at his mind and almost seemed to be taunting him. What seemed like weeks on end it was always there, nagging away at him. The thought over and over again about.... what do you write about?

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33493161 - 2 years ago

Due to mining operations a clan of Dwarves dug so deep into the earth that they hit a fault. Due to their neglect they keep digging into the fault without realizing it causing a massive earthquake that was felt continents away. 

• LCPeter

LCPeter

#33493621 - 2 years ago

And then a Balrog came out and killed Gandalf.

• Hanako23

Hanako23 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33493737 - 2 years ago

Somewhere across the ways a young man is gesturing to himself behind a stove.

???: No, Seriously we're not adding tha-are you kidding me?! All the time and effort we're putting into this, we need to get a move on!

*Leans over and pulls cookies out of oven*

???: No, we're not going to poison these.....today...

He grumbles and sets them aside to cool

???: Right. Cookies for the plane flight, stuffs packed, sense of dignity is all but forgotten....I think we're ready for RTX

*Pulls out a ticket with the name Waylen Reeves* 

Waylen:....why do I feel this is the start of something ominous??

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33493841 - 2 years ago

???:Well can we poison a few people at least?

Waylen: No, we will not poison anyone this time. 

*Puts cookies inside a lock box*

• Hanako23

Hanako23 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33496805 - 2 years ago

Waylen: Right, are you ready? No not yo-yes him! You're already set, I told you! Well?

*Gestures to ???*

Waylen: I've got a few errands to run before we head out, so make sure you've got every thing

*Grabs a set of keys and heads towards apartment door*

Waylen: Also sorry about the toaster

*Waylen taps his head*

Waylen: El was being a bitch this morning.

*Leaves apartment*

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33496974 - 2 years ago

El: I'm done with Waylen. I'm robbing his ass next time I see him. 

*Cocks gun and checks the chamber for a bullet*

• Chynna

Chynna

#33498841 - 2 years ago

As Waylen walks out of the complex he passes a small blond girl that makes eye contact with him. She immediately looks back at her feet and continues walking and eventually finds a taxi

• Izayer

Izayer Keeper of Stories

#33498848 - 2 years ago

As she enters the taxi, the driver quickly turns off a divorce radio that was playing. 

Driver:Uuuuuhhh sorry about that I uhhhhhj....... was uhhhh just scanning the radio. *Said nervously*

• LCPeter

LCPeter

#33509266 - 2 years ago

The girl shuffled awkwardly, knowing that she had stumbled upon a situation she most definitely did NOT want to be in. While this was a harmless incident, little did she to know that this one was about to be the first of many....

• Treanomaly

Treanomaly Absolute Travist

#33509530 - 2 years ago

The driver zips his fly back up and fastens his belt. The buckle says "Casual rider" and glistens in the blond girls eyes.

Driver: So, where are you headed?

The blond girl stays silent as she is fixated on something on the drivers hand

• Chynna

Chynna

#33510189 - 2 years ago

She blinks confused and unsure what to do or say. Her voice is small and it makes her seem vunerable

???:I'm heading to that old warehouse in the shady part of town. 

• LCPeter

LCPeter

#33510372 - 2 years ago

She looks to her left and bam! The cat looked back at her. Hesitantly she asked "Did.... you just.....speak?" The cat stared back at her in that way cats do, and she could have sworn it rolled it's eyes. The cat didn't have to speak to convey that message. "No Miss, that was me...." said the shady man next to the cat, "now as I was saying, how much would it cost me to get a ride downtown?"