Forums > Freelancer Program

Florida

Posts (16)

• Guyveromega

Guyveromega

#30107661 - 10 years ago

Yeah they say there are only 49 agents, but what if Florida faked his death for deep cover op? I figure I'd use my stealth armor configuration posted in my pics for Florida's appearance. His weapons of choice would be the Battle Rifle and the Spartan laser. His AI would be a cheerful, bubbly redheaded AI named Dawn to offset his dour and cynical mood. Not always in control of his temper he relies on Dawn to cool him off at times. He's commonly silent and sneaky.

• psyco38

psyco38

#30107662 - 10 years ago

Good idea save those ideas and you will be the first one we make a story for.
    Bravo on the detail for Dawn.

• dachsund

dachsund

#30107663 - 10 years ago

that is the best idea i ever heard u lucky croc

• CaptainMARS

CaptainMARS

#30107664 - 10 years ago

They were talking about the state

• Guyveromega

Guyveromega

#30107665 - 10 years ago

Thanks for the kudos guys.

...and in other news...

Are you sure they were talking about the state? They were pretty vague in their (the blue team and tex) conversation regaurding the matter. What was said could easily be interpretted to mean the demise of either the state or the agent or both. My first notion was they were talking about the state but to get an idea for an agent I twisted what was said to mean the agent and Wa-la!

• CaptainMARS

CaptainMARS

#30107666 - 10 years ago

Tucker didn't know about the freelancer program
    How would he know about one of their agents
    But your Idea still works

• four_winds

four_winds

#30107667 - 10 years ago

Tucker does still know that information that Omega wanted him dead for. We still don't know what it is. Maybe it has something to do with Florida?

• alphaLchurch

alphaLchurch

#30107668 - 10 years ago

no, no, the information that omega wanted him dead for was the whole "red and blue are the same" conspiracy, which in fact, turned out to be true, based on Washingtons information in Reconstruction.

• psyco38

psyco38

#30107669 - 10 years ago

Tucker was wanted dead by vic who hired wyoming. tucker knew that red and blue were the same and church had told vic the same thing and told him that no one can know because he had been pretending to be Captain flowers. when vic answered both the red and blue calls at the same time tucker figured it out.

• ownatron

ownatron

#30107670 - 10 years ago

I think they meant the state got obilterated not the agent. the whole section - when taken together - sounds more like the state was destroyed.

• psyco38

psyco38

#30107671 - 10 years ago

I say Agent Florida was killed immeadiatly after being implanted.

• Ruhiel

Ruhiel

#30107672 - 10 years ago

Connecticut!

• Ruhiel

Ruhiel

#30107673 - 10 years ago

:D

• ownatron

ownatron

#30107674 - 10 years ago

lawl