Forums > Freelancer Program

Rate the current Mission

Posts (6)

• EisenFeuer

EisenFeuer

#30333879 - 10 years ago

If you have been participating in the RP you will know that I wrote a Mission up that had all of the following in it.
    Alternate Reality
    Phoenix Armor
    UNSC Space Craft assault
    Multiple Sci-Fi technology
    Constant Mission Alerts
    and various other really cool things.

But every mission is not perfect and I know I made a few mistakes here and there. So I am here to ask you to rate the mission. 10 being the best 1 being the worst. Give me a reason it is what you think it is! So if you put it as a 10 tell me why like "Best mission compilation we have had yet" or a 1 "You didn't give me a chance to do anything and confused me with mission reports and crap"

Don't worry I am only asking so I can get better at making good Missions. So tell me what you really felt.

• EisenFeuer

EisenFeuer

#30333880 - 10 years ago

In reply to EisenFeuer, #1:

If you rate it please tell me why you rated it that high or low!

• xXSWATXx

xXSWATXx

#30333881 - 10 years ago

Do I really have to say Why it was the best?
    This is by far the LONGEST we have been on a single, consistent topic in the RP. (It almost looks like a real RP. I'm so happy *said in monotone voice*)
    Seriously though. Its consistent, its fun, its suspenseful, and it has a good flow to it. That and it sounds (some-what) possible in the scifi world. (No robot Jesus coming out of nowhere, or Chuck Norris(no offence Colo) coming out of nowhere and ending the mission because he says mission accomplished.)
    And it involves anyone who joins in. It's not just only the same three people get to go do the mission. (Granted that there aren't always that many people on the RP at the same time.)

• EisenFeuer

EisenFeuer

#30333882 - 10 years ago

I was thinking maybe having two missions going at once for that reason of people not being on at the same time.
    Have the same mission going for each group. But see how each do things differently. Kind of a who can do it cooler but in a realistic-ish way.

• xXSWATXx

xXSWATXx

#30333883 - 10 years ago

In reply to EisenFeuer, #4:

That sounds pretty fair for those on the other side of the map. (we have a few members that get on early in the morning in the US and a few that get on in the afternoon in Australia)

• Be2Rad

Be2Rad

#30333884 - 10 years ago

It was really cool and i would like to read it full without all the screw ups, and maybe a better ending