Forums > Freelancer Program

Freelancer Fight Club...

Posts (109)

• jedidonut1

jedidonut1

#30399276 - 10 years ago

Basically this is where we train/beat the brains out of one another.

You must first describe your Freelancer and AI before fighting.
    In order to Fight you must request a battle and get an "ok" from the one you requested.
    NO GOD MODDING!!!
    Any "powers" you may have must either relate to your background or be stated in the background.
    -you must describe how you got these powers and why.

I'll start...

I an Agent Iowa. I Signed up for the UNSC as an experimental program but the experiment failed and I now have random out bursts of rage, confusion, and depression. Occasionally I have to release energy that builds up in my stomach due to said experiment. I was enlisted as a Freelancer as a cover up. My AI (Sierra) and I are master strategists and don't make costly mistakes. At times she can super charge my powers to give me extreme tactical and Fighting skills, including but not limited to, Super speed, strength, agility, and reasoning.

*edit* - All Fights are accepted...Tag team, Free for all's, 1vs1, teams, Etc.

-Jedidonut1

Post edited 5/31/09 11:40AM

• Ruhiel

Ruhiel

#30399277 - 10 years ago

Hmm, well here it goes. The names Freelancer Agent Arkansas (Ark). The name of my AI is Terra but now it sounds like i stole your thing but yeah were good at strategy too, (You can check my original character submission it isn't plagiarized). My main battle skill is sniping. My weapons of choice are Sniper Rifle and Battle Rifle. Im friendly as is my AI Terra. We have a pretty laxful personality but focus when we need to. My suit allow me to have extreme concentration and complete steadiness of my arms for extreme accuracy

• EisenFeuer

EisenFeuer

#30399278 - 10 years ago

In reply to jedidonut1, #1:

Great idea man! But as an admin I can tell you if Agt. Phoenix joins NO one will have a chance as he has been God Modded by me. Phoenix= Ultimate Warrior Freelancer.

So you better hope to god. Phoenix doesn't come in here. hahaha.

• Be2Rad

Be2Rad

#30399279 - 10 years ago

I am agent Tennessee, and on the recent RP mission that happened i was in an accident and became the new agent Phoenix. My AI is Solaris now. I too was a sniper but now prefer close quarters combat sinc my upgrade. My upgrade gave me extremely resistant armor that alows me to even helljump without a pod. Not to mention that I can now move faster than the speed of sound and my strength is Ten times better than that of a normal agent. My armor is EMP proof too. My old special ability basically was that i have a 60 megaton EMP in my gut. but that won't be used here.... ever because its not fair to the others. My old AI was Zulu who was based on an elite and i could use his ability that would allow me to dual weild energy swords.So as my final statement i conclude, Praise be the most holy Flag!

• Be2Rad

Be2Rad

#30399280 - 10 years ago

In reply to EisenFeuer, #3:

In reply to Be2Rad, #4:

Bwaaaaahaaaahaaahaahaaha!

• xXSWATXx

xXSWATXx

#30399281 - 10 years ago

xXSWATXx4a1ce73f28cbe.jpg

Couldn't have said it better myself, Deadpool. It's "FIGHTY TIME! FIGHTY TIME! BLOOD, BLOOD, BLOOD!"

*Cracks knuckles and neck*

• SuperPriv4te

SuperPriv4te

#30399282 - 10 years ago

-----Project Freelancer Report-------
    -----List of Centre Agents ------
    Agent File; Number 10;
    Project name; Utah.
    Assigned AI; None
    AI armour slot; Vacant
    Report - observations on armour enhancement ;
    To compensate for his lack of an additional intelligence unit - the user has been equiped with an Enhanced Reflex Action Modification (ERAM).
    Similar to the technology used in Agent 14 (File name; Wyoming), When activated, the suit generates a small temporal field around the body, which is set just 'out of synch' with the surrounding environment.

This enables him to forsee - as if by instinct - and react to opposing forces and actions much quicker (and with greater speed) than the average agent.
    On the battlefield, this allows him to evade most forms of physical assault - including melee, vehicles, large projectiles, rockets, and as apparent, sniping shots (Provided the user is able to get a visual when fired)
    [Note; It has been commented that the user's lack of skill in unarmed combat is due to such skills being uneccessary to the user.]

Further observations show that this enhancement gifts the user exceptional balance and agility (Although the latter is most likely attributed to the user himself).

[User comments; It's like being bloody Spiderman in this thing.]

-----End of Report-----

• SuperPriv4te

SuperPriv4te

#30399283 - 10 years ago

Yeah, it's a bit long - but it saves me having to explain it ever again...

• jedidonut1

jedidonut1

#30399284 - 10 years ago

I Agent Iowa challenge Agent Arkansas to a duel. Close and Personal.

• Be2Rad

Be2Rad

#30399285 - 10 years ago

And I'll commentate if you guys are okay with that?

• jedidonut1

jedidonut1

#30399286 - 10 years ago

I have no problem with it as long as you don't interfere.

• Be2Rad

Be2Rad

#30399287 - 10 years ago

Not even to save your opponent my friend, I will just watch and comment.

• jedidonut1

jedidonut1

#30399288 - 10 years ago

We'll try to refrain from death but I have a feeling that when It comes down to us It may go a little further....

• Be2Rad

Be2Rad

#30399289 - 10 years ago

If it does, It would be an honor to die at the hands of such a good man. But please remember to blow me up if you win. If I win though, I want you to know that it wasn't personal.

• jedidonut1

jedidonut1

#30399290 - 10 years ago

...If you win you will get to see the last of my experimental powers.

• Be2Rad

Be2Rad

#30399291 - 10 years ago

That would make it all worth it.

• jedidonut1

jedidonut1

#30399292 - 10 years ago

Very well....maybe after we establish the best fighters we will go at it...

• jedidonut1

jedidonut1

#30399293 - 10 years ago

In reply to EisenFeuer, #3:

The UNSC half God modded me...

• Be2Rad

Be2Rad

#30399294 - 10 years ago

You almost became me, he was the UNSC, and made me the next experiment.

• jedidonut1

jedidonut1

#30399295 - 10 years ago

In reply to Be2Rad, #19:

You didn't fail though...

• Be2Rad

Be2Rad

#30399296 - 10 years ago

No, I kinda did, if I run for more than 3 seconds at my top speed the strain rips my body apart from the inside. In fact using my power at all causes me a lot of pain.

• jedidonut1

jedidonut1

#30399297 - 10 years ago

...While using my powers gamma material bets backed up in my stomach and If i don't release it then I would die...in a matter of terms.

• Be2Rad

Be2Rad

#30399298 - 10 years ago

In reply to jedidonut1, #22:

Sweet! The Same thing happens to Georgia, if he doesn't release his power in backs up and releases a blast of plasma in a small area of range.

• Be2Rad

Be2Rad

#30399299 - 10 years ago

In reply to Be2Rad, #23:

In stead of In I meant IT

• jedidonut1

jedidonut1

#30399300 - 10 years ago

Being apart of the Phoenix project you know the ending result of our deaths right?
    (message me for we must conspire)