Forums > Freelancer Program

Freelancer Story Indexes HERE!

Posts (8)

• xXSWATXx

xXSWATXx

#30319148 - 10 years ago

If you have been writing a freelancer story, post the index or a link to your journal and a short description of the story here. Don't give anything away, just describe what its like.

• xXSWATXx

xXSWATXx

#30319149 - 10 years ago

Geo's Index
    Its the continuing story of Geo's missions and past, and how he changes throughout his service.

• psyco38

psyco38

#30319150 - 10 years ago

Here is mine

Colorado index

• Camper666

Camper666

#30319151 - 10 years ago

West's Story

More to come later.

• RJ1984

RJ1984

#30319152 - 10 years ago

roosterteeth.com/members/journal/

story on yuni and italy

• TbErNaNd

TbErNaNd

#30319153 - 10 years ago

Tennessee Documents Index

Uhh, hope that this is fine...

• Ruhiel

Ruhiel

#30319154 - 10 years ago

Agent Arkansas' Index

• Tuckapenguin

Tuckapenguin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30319155 - 9 years ago

bannerRemnant2.jpg
    Epsilon went missing? The Director got off scotfree? Omega on the loose? They all want something more, bigger than the Freelancer Project, bigger than the Alpha... They want a Covenant army. So why are they after Tex, Missing in Action since Blood Gulch? Church barely escaped AI purgatory once, will he risk it all for the woman he loved and lost? As they cross the reaches of space being pursued by Section 3, vengeful Freelancers and Covenant forces, can the same social retards save the human race?

I also have this!

bannerTuckastutes.jpg
    Remedial Kick Ass!
    Unsure about paragraphing? Not certain about what punctuation? Need inspiration finding a title or the do's and dont's of fanfiction summaries? It never hurts to drop in, check up and rope those extra reviews!

If you'd like banners I do have a lot of pretty buttons at my disposal. Anything to grab the reader's eye, eh?

Fanfiction is my thing on the internet and I do love betaing, reading and reviewing. If you'd like me to review your fic I'll pounce on it! Rawr!

Post edited 11/12/09 11:09PM