Forums > Freelancer Program

Fanfiction Freelancer Discussion

Posts (61)

• xXSWATXx

xXSWATXx

#30228539 - 10 years ago

I seriously like Onatron's idea to write a cumulative freelancer story instead of a bunch of separate ones. This is the forum topic where we will discuss ideas about the story and other things of that nature. We'll add a different topic for the story itself later when everything is set.

• psyco38

psyco38

#30228540 - 10 years ago

that is the plan, swat. I'll get the group to write their stories and have them tie into one anothers' stories.

• Ruhiel

Ruhiel

#30228541 - 10 years ago

ha what if someone has them kill another agent in there story through on that forum though

• psyco38

psyco38

#30228542 - 10 years ago

Then we'll have one less member.

• xXSWATXx

xXSWATXx

#30228543 - 10 years ago

Btw, georgia cant die, I covered that with his armor ability. :) not even drainer can do it fast enough.

• xXSWATXx

xXSWATXx

#30228544 - 10 years ago

We'll just use this forum topic to discuss other's stories that include other members'' freelancers and possibly one huge main freelancer backstory or main story ( all others being individual assignments or sidestorys of the main. Which would be amazingly cool since no one else has done a main storyline before.)

• ownatron

ownatron

#30228545 - 10 years ago

Thank you all muchly. noone ever listens to me.

Because i sugested it can we start with Tas? i already have some ready.

• psyco38

psyco38

#30228546 - 10 years ago

I have an idea its like swats except better. We start out with a backstory and as agent DC I give orders and missions to the other members.
    for instance I tell Georgia and ownatron's freelancer to go on a specific mission like explore a new Halo rin. then ownatron and swat work
    together to write a story about that.

• Ruhiel

Ruhiel

#30228547 - 10 years ago

thats a good idea, working in pairs would be create some very interesting stories but where should we post them once we get this started? our journals? or just one place for everyones stories

• psyco38

psyco38

#30228548 - 10 years ago

here this group was created to house the entire ordeal. We are in the starting phase still.
    and not pairs groups and sometimes alone.

• Ruhiel

Ruhiel

#30228549 - 10 years ago

oooo i cant wait, let me know if there is anything i can do to help start this up

• psyco38

psyco38

#30228550 - 10 years ago

Well I need to know which members actually plan on doing this. Cause its gonna be tough.

• Ruhiel

Ruhiel

#30228551 - 10 years ago

ill do it definitely, maybe you should post this in the news and on the topic about making your freelancer?

• xXSWATXx

xXSWATXx

#30228552 - 10 years ago

You know I'm in.

• Ruhiel

Ruhiel

#30228553 - 10 years ago

oh oh another thing....its my birthday!! :D

• ownatron

ownatron

#30228554 - 10 years ago

wow...i actualy started something...i don't think i have ever felt this good in my 15 years (almost) on this planet or any other that i have visited.

Now as i said before(sort of) can i head this? i do a bit of ameture authoring in my spare time and already have a begginging lined up for Agent Tasmania and his AI Victoria. in fact i was the first to give my FL a backstory

• ownatron

ownatron

#30228555 - 10 years ago

i like Psycos idea though

• ownatron

ownatron

#30228556 - 10 years ago

as soon as the thread opens ill statrt off with an introduction for tas.(all plotted out)

• ownatron

ownatron

#30228557 - 10 years ago

You know what? im taking a figurehead here (that word may not actualy work hre but anyway) and making a whole group just for the fanfiction. if you wish to participate join up to "Freelancer Fan-fic project"

• psyco38

psyco38

#30228558 - 10 years ago

In reply to Ruhiel, #15:

Happy birthday

In reply to ownatron, #19:

alright then make me an admin. we'll do all the hard work and planning there.

• Ruhiel

Ruhiel

#30228559 - 10 years ago

In reply to psyco38, #20:

thanks bro

In reply to ownatron, #19:

um can you send me a request for the group

• ownatron

ownatron

#30228560 - 10 years ago

In reply to Ruhiel, #21:

i would but i don't know how. its easy just copy the words in the quotation marks nad paste it in the goup network search

• psyco38

psyco38

#30228561 - 10 years ago

I'll do it and I'm back peoples.

• Guyveromega

Guyveromega

#30228562 - 10 years ago

In reply to xXSWATXx, #5:

Everyone dies including Superman. Batman is the only one that can't die.

• Guyveromega

Guyveromega

#30228563 - 10 years ago

BTW I can do illustrations of agents if you want something specific, like an armor variant not covered by Halo. or an AI that hasn't been done before by: Red vs Blue, Halo wars, or Halo. I have some pics posted on my page plus in a group network I made for my artwork.