Forums > Fringe

Almost Half-Way In...

Posts (7)

• WrightOmega

WrightOmega

#30047433 - 10 years ago

I gotta say. I saw the preview and I was hooked from. Tonight's episode, titled "Safe", is number 10. #11 is the halfway point. Now the question is, will there be another season. I sure hope so, but let's get some opinions, and don't just say "Of course!". Explain.

• WrightOmega

WrightOmega

#30047434 - 10 years ago

UPDATE: After watching episode 10, I gotta say it was amazing! But the one thing that pissed me off was the following quote after the show...

"Fringe will return with an all new chapter this JANUARY."

Sob...I hate you FOX, but you have such great shows!

• Adder

Adder

#30047435 - 10 years ago

We all feel the same way.

They get you hooked, and BAM! Season over.

• Sircatnipman

Sircatnipman

#30047436 - 10 years ago

It better not turn out like Standoff did. I loved Standoff, 18 episodes I think, and then canceled, no dvd makes me sad.

I doubt Fringe will go that way, too much awesome.

• WrightOmega

WrightOmega

#30047437 - 10 years ago

Fringe is the the 2nd best show on FOX according to the response by FOX regarding their Fall line-up. I dought they wouldn't bring it back. And if they only have one season, there is going to be a DVD, I have a feeling. But all this new episode withdrawal is affecting me. And if you want to know how much, let's just say eggnog never tasted so bad.

• Glazdon

Glazdon FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30047438 - 10 years ago

Or you could not watch Fox and watch the episode on Fancast.

• darnclem

darnclem King of Dongs

#30047439 - 10 years ago

I'm sorry, but I just read this thread title and the first thing that popped to mind was, "That's what she said."