Forums > g1 Nation

CHAAAAAAANGE!!

Posts (15)

• Azero_Tehiro

Azero_Tehiro FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Rainbow of Mediocrity

#33165594 - 3 years ago

It's Super Scary!!

• Tinnie

Tinnie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33165603 - 3 years ago

The first hour of being here after the merge is like being five and getting separated from your mom in the food store.

• immadametal

immadametal

#33165643 - 3 years ago

At least we have each other though... and no mom to keep our hands out of the candy. muahahahaha

• Shiznita

Shiznita

#33165663 - 3 years ago

Ohey..so...

• CandidCamzy

CandidCamzy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gentleman Adventurer

#33165797 - 3 years ago

More like getting separated at 5 years old for your first day of Kindergarten. Same feeling. But hey, new people to meet, right?

• Azero_Tehiro

Azero_Tehiro FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Rainbow of Mediocrity

#33165802 - 3 years ago

Don't forget the kind, gentle teacher that you realize is super hot once you get older.

• CraigSkitz

CraigSkitz FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33166530 - 3 years ago

I have candy...

• Tinnie

Tinnie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33166548 - 3 years ago

In reply to CraigScrewAttack

Got any Kit Kats?

• JHawk99

JHawk99

#33166552 - 3 years ago

It's more like moving to a new neighborhood that's still close but you lose touch with some of the old friends.

• JohnnyChase

JohnnyChase

#33166977 - 3 years ago

Gotta say to all the techs involved, you guys did a kickass job merging SA accounts with RT accounts. All My old posts from both sites are here, plus the old RT groups i was apart of are intact, (RIP Pajamachievements, you are missed) Looking forwarded to see what the future holds

• Shiznita

Shiznita

#33167187 - 3 years ago

Still going with this metaphor eh?

• DBFig

DBFig

#33167488 - 3 years ago

I'm cool with this change. The sites seems pretty user friendly, and I can actually stay logged in this time. The last site for some reason could never do that. So, this is already way better.

• g1VergilDante100

g1VergilDante100

#33169460 - 3 years ago

Neat change, at least it's not as bad as some of the other sites I frequent

• Woodyman

Woodyman FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33172608 - 3 years ago

CHANGE IS STUPID! I WANT WHOLE DOLLAR BILLS! EFF YOUR COINS!

• HydroArctic

HydroArctic BOOYAH

#33173573 - 3 years ago

Calm down Woody, you're making a scene again.