Forums > General Discussion

Logo Designer Requested

Posts (8)

• Robot3

Robot3

#10242694 - 11 years ago

Hello to all the designers out there looking for some cash to ease them through the weekend and to pay off those pesky bills.

I am looking for someone to design me an image or two for my production line "Sniper Perch Productions"
    All copy right laws are in effect for the name and so on and so forth. I am looking for someone who would want to work on developing pictures, so if you are interested, send a message. I look forward to doing business with you.

Drew
    Sniper Perch Productions

• Zotaku87

Zotaku87

#10245394 - 11 years ago

What kind of logo are you looking for? Any specific guidelines to follow? Size? Colors? Feel free to message me with some details or even a vague idea, and I'll see what I can do for you, sir.

• Will_Parish

Will_Parish

#10250749 - 11 years ago

I'm not really looking for the job or anything but I'd love to know if you developed the product yourself.

• Sarge5342

Sarge5342

#10258604 - 11 years ago

hey im actualy a realy good artist and ive gone to private art classes. if your intrested just PM me

• SuperDale6

SuperDale6 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#10401029 - 11 years ago

i just recently created a logo for my gaming clan....
    if you like what you see
    just PM me

• IRoboto

IRoboto

#10567020 - 11 years ago

In reply to Robot3, #1:

I will send you a message now. I am definitely interested. Although this seems old.

• Kyron1988

Kyron1988

#16108857 - 5 years ago

I've found the oldest not locked post and brought it back to the front muhahahahahah

• Kyron1988

Kyron1988

#16108860 - 5 years ago

Sorry this is what I do at four in the morning but I didn't post it so its not my fault it's here