Forums > General Discussion

Troubles with Treadmills

Posts (7)

• caboose611

caboose611

#13422738 - 9 years ago

Maybe the thought of hopping on a treadmill seems a little bit outdated, but I'm finding that in order to fulfill my own personal quota of daily exercise is to run on a treadmill. Lets face it people don't have all the time in the world to work out anymore.
    So here is my problem:
    I have a Milestone 1200 Treadmill, and whenever I turn this ancient piece of Technology it seems to just shut off on me. I can usually get running for about a minute and a half if I'm lucky, then an error code will pop up with [E-11].
    I'm pretty cheap when it comes to repairs, and I would like to avoid buying another treadmill if at all possible. Does anyone know how to fix a treadmill?

• pwolter0

pwolter0 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Formerly Wolfbait1

#13424149 - 9 years ago

In reply to caboose611, #1:

My advice would be to not use that treadmill when trying to recreate the music video to "Here it goes again" By OK Go.

• caboose611

caboose611

#13424172 - 9 years ago

In reply to wolfbait1, #2:

haha thanks! I guess i'll have to cut that out of my workout routine

• PaddoK33N

PaddoK33N

#13425278 - 9 years ago

Have you tried checking the wiring at all?

• caboose611

caboose611

#13432324 - 9 years ago

In reply to PaddoK33N, #4:

yeah, but i might have to check again
    In reply to 40kfreak, #5:

Very true, however its hard to run outside in an indiana winter, otherwise I'd just dump the old thing!

• the_MANtaray

the_MANtaray

#13432620 - 9 years ago

In reply to caboose611, #6:

Shovel snow to form a running path, you'll get an even better workout.

• pwolter0

pwolter0 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Formerly Wolfbait1

#13453449 - 9 years ago

In reply to caboose611, #6:

Seriously Ohio weather is just as bad and I´ve done 5k races in below freezing weather. Unfortunately I´m out of running due to knee issues.