Forums > General Discussion

Roosterteeth Shopping Inquiry

Posts (5)

• drunkyhippo

drunkyhippo

#14282296 - 8 years ago

hey guys this is specifically about Roosterteeth

so check it i love roosterteeth and shit, enough to purchase a $100 gift card to by some stuff from their stores. So now i found awesome things to buy, it is great, but then there's a shipping fee that is basically a quarter of my fucking payment, causing me to barely stay under my gift card limit. So here's the question:

What can i do to decrease my shipping fee?

And now the second thing is that this credit card is kind of a bitch... therefore i don't want to pay another $10 in 6 months (due to some stupid fees) and so i want to pay $20 flat right now via credit card. How do i do this

• Royplayer89

Royplayer89 RTX Guardian

#14282310 - 8 years ago

In reply to drunkyhippo, #1:

.... Get a job?

• drunkyhippo

drunkyhippo

#14282371 - 8 years ago

i do have a job

this just kinda cut alot of time and money for some roadblocks

• MuffinProof

MuffinProof

#14283234 - 8 years ago

Just be glad you can even shop at RT. They don't deliver to my place :(
    The US, and international shipping have a lot to work out.

• drunkyhippo

drunkyhippo

#14284205 - 8 years ago

okay so check it.... i caved in and paid 20 stupid extra dollars to love you guys a lil more... now i want to sponsor for 6 months.. BUT i feel like the site doesn't accept prepaid credit cards when it comes to sponsorship subscription... THAT being said, i highly doubt this is possible and feel like i am missing something of importance (note all other info is done except renew which is no) (account number was written exact and so was expiration date