Forums > General Discussion

Hug a Gamer Charity

Posts (6)

• shiuzu

shiuzu FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#14379379 - 8 years ago

Greetings all. I come to you as a representative of the new charity (as the title says) Hug a Gamer. (http://www.hugagamer.com/) Basically what were doing at this time is accepting money donations, and if you can't afford that you can mail in any gaming/comic/anime etc. that you have laying around and what we do with all that stuff is give it all back to the gaming community in one way or the other.

So if you have 5 bucks you wanna give, or an old game you have laying around, hell even if you don't want to give that up. Tell your friends, we still need to get our name out there that's why I'm coming to you guys and writing this long description. And I will understand if you guys want to buy RvB stuff instead of donate, do whatever you want. Just...take a look, it's all I ask.

Thanks, Graham

• LtRainnAron

LtRainnAron

#14379868 - 8 years ago

Begging for donations is not a description of what you're trying to do with the idea. "Give back to the gaming community" HOW exactly?

It's called Hug A Gamer, and you want money; I am assuming you're gonna by strippers. Makes logical sense.

• Hero981

Hero981

#14380076 - 8 years ago

In reply to LtRainnAron, #2:

All I got out of this as well...

• PaddoK33N

PaddoK33N

#14380154 - 8 years ago

What is this I don't even.

• cabose1995

cabose1995

#14380447 - 8 years ago

Hookers and blow.

• dunjma

dunjma

#14383563 - 8 years ago

we're charging for hugs now? haven't you seen the videos? hugs are free, dude. don't commercialize the love.