• Baddertoe3

Baddertoe3

#17165647 - 4 years ago

Can't complain, just signed up here today

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17165731 - 4 years ago

In reply to Baddertoe3, #2:

Its a great place. I've been here since '09 (lost old account)

• lightseyker

lightseyker

#17165732 - 4 years ago

In reply to Baddertoe3, #2:

Woo hoo! Welcome.

As for me, I'm pretty damn tired. I even napped for four hours today, and I'm still out of it.

• wyndy

wyndy Jizanthapus

#17165776 - 4 years ago

Pretty good, thanks.

• Liela

Liela FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17165804 - 4 years ago

I'm having a great day! I got my hair cut over the weekend and I really like it. We are in the process of buying a house, it rained hard and long on Saturday and the home inspection was today. So if there were any leak/mold/gutter problems, they would have been easy to spot. The inspection turned up no troubles of that nature at all! Work went well, then I tried a new recipe for dinner and it was delicious.

How about you, how was your day?

• DomTheHuman

DomTheHuman

#17165838 - 4 years ago

I'm having an alright day, nothing out of the ordinary. I have a chemistry class which is the most boring class i've ever taken that goes from 5:30pm to 8:30 pm and it's an actual battle to stay awake; except today the fire alarm went off except it was an extremely high pitched whistle noise which seems kind of counter productive since it hurts your ears more than it alerts you of danger. It felt like being a dog and having a human whistle on of those super high frequency whistles, oh and it was cold outside too. but now I'm here so I'm doing swell again

c:

• Matt_TPG

Matt_TPG FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Legend in Training

#17166085 - 4 years ago

Having a great day! I just signed up to the forums after being a fan since 2012! :D

• ZahmbieSam

ZahmbieSam

#17166181 - 4 years ago

My iPod got stolen out of my locked car last night. Just the iPod. GPS was still there, everything was there except the 9-year-old iPod I keep in there for long car rides. So my day so far is honestly pretty shitty considering I'm moving 8 hours away in less than a week.

• angrydave

angrydave

#17166209 - 4 years ago

In reply to ZahmbieSam, #10:

Could have been worse... They could have nicked the car and left the 9 year old ipod.

• ZahmbieSam

ZahmbieSam

#17166223 - 4 years ago

In reply to angrydave, #11:

For all that's wrong with it, they could have it.

But in reality, that's probably really fair. It's just annoying that I'm having this fucking string of bad luck just before I move. Like, I've literally NEVER had anything stolen until I moved to this town, where in the course of a month, I've had two thefts happen. So done with this state.

• grimangel53

grimangel53 Icarus

#17166474 - 4 years ago

It's been a decent day, though its only just starting for me.

It'll be a long one for me though. playing a game tonight, and doing rehearsals earlier than that.

I hope everyone have a fantastic day!
    smiley13.gifsmiley13.gifsmiley13.gif

• khatleesi

khatleesi

#17166624 - 4 years ago

Pretty good! Voted, got groceries, trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my day off!

• SevenEmber

SevenEmber

#17166639 - 4 years ago

It's a wonderful day! I'm on my second of three days off so I'm gonna take care of the rest of my laundry, go out and buy pet food, check the price on more furniture, continue getting ready to move....Alright, let's downgrade that to pretty good.

• Mxrcus

Mxrcus

#17167064 - 4 years ago

My day is going very well actually. Legs kinda hurt, but still moving :D

• BobDylanThomas

BobDylanThomas FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Guardian x5

#17167224 - 4 years ago

Slow rainy day. I've got a nasty cold because I worked outside as an extra for Lazer Team all last week. Having a cold is totally worth being a part of that though.

• AfRoSaUcE

AfRoSaUcE Mage of Hope

#17167331 - 4 years ago

Pretty good. Just got a new job, 2nd day on it and its pretty rockin. Hope your day, and everyone's day, is going good :)

• kittypann

kittypann Red Hood

#17167443 - 4 years ago

It's okay. Freezing cold, though, I had to keep two jackets on all day. At least it's dry, though.

• Mxrcus

Mxrcus

#17167448 - 4 years ago

In reply to kittypann, #19:

It's cold where I'm at too haha

• Kassina

Kassina

#17167457 - 4 years ago

It's chilly, and I'm the only not-sick person in my house right now.

But other than inhaling vitamins to prevent me getting sick, I'd say my day is going ok.

• trisaratops

trisaratops FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold proper adult

#17167542 - 4 years ago

It's still pretty early here in Australia but it's going pretty well so far :D My students are all working nicely, the rest of my day looks good, and I've remembered to pay the bills that needed paying. I have a meeting after work and need to drop past the supermarket, but that's all okay. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is packing, since I'm moving soon and I'll need to get on that pretty quickly.

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17167826 - 4 years ago

In reply to BobDylanTom, #17:

How is it working on something from a company you love? I bet it feels great.

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17167830 - 4 years ago

In reply to Kassina, #21:

That is a truly dangerous situation.

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17167835 - 4 years ago

Seems most people (except hose who were stolen from or experienced some other misfortune) are having a good day. To those who are not having a good day I wish you a better one.

• BobDylanThomas

BobDylanThomas FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Guardian x5

#17168473 - 4 years ago

In reply to c4t1t0n1c, #23:

It was very similar to being a Guardian honestly. You're excited to be a part of something that RT is behind and want to do the best job you possibly can. The difference here is that I'm seing a work in progress and that is something most fans will never get to see, so I am incredibly lucky and want to keep the staffs' trust so I can hopefully do something like this again.