Forums > General Discussion

Did You Like Naruto?

Posts (21)

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17174158 - 4 years ago

Well id you? Are you sad its over? This is the place to grieve.

• Kassina

Kassina

#17174350 - 4 years ago

I haven't read the manga/seen the anime since I was a high school freshman, but - not exactly sad it ended. All stories have to end someday.

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17174401 - 4 years ago

In reply to Kassina, #2:

It is not truly over. The main manga is over after 700 chapters, I just learned. Soon a movie, side story books, and Naruto next generation miniseries will come out. So not time for me to cry yet. I would seriously suggest completely watching the anime or reading the manga.

• Kassina

Kassina

#17174417 - 4 years ago

In reply to c4t1t0n1c, #3:

All a matter of personal opinion, I suppose. I'm glad that Naruto's finally obtained his dream of being Hokage but I'll probably pick the series up again after I plow through the rest of the series I need to catch up and finish.

• McLovett

McLovett FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold He who McLove's it

#17174577 - 4 years ago

I did, I watched it back when it first started back in 2001(?) and Naruto got me into manga/anime, it was a hell of a ride, sad to see it go. Though my one gripe is how Kishimoto put the Straw Hat's Jolly Roger on Naruto's face.

• TimmyW

TimmyW Zanpakuto

#17174649 - 4 years ago

I didnt read the manga so im not sad. It is going to take a long time for the show to catch up to the manga. So it doesnt bother me.

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17174813 - 4 years ago

In reply to McLovett, #5:

Well, one-piece gave a nod to Naruto in its pilot so it was only fair for Kishimoto to return the favor as a sign of respect.

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17174815 - 4 years ago

In reply to TimmyW, #6:

Not as long as you would think, maybe thirty episodes without fillers.

• russiandobby

russiandobby

#17174972 - 4 years ago

Good ending but wish we got more then just one pic of nine tails sleeping somewhere

• inxpitter

inxpitter Stray Thoughts

#17175167 - 4 years ago

I remember long ago when I was reading the land of mist arc; ah, memories. I put I'm not sad because I enjoyed the story, but like all good stories it had to end someday. I'm just glad it ended pretty well.

• GODDAMNITT

GODDAMNITT FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17176254 - 4 years ago

I loved Naruto, but I'm not really sad it's over, I didn't really like how it was turning out towards the end, I mean it was okay, and I continued to read it, but it was about time it finished.
    Still going to watch The Last, and excited for it, and I might watch the new series about the next generation, but not sure, I stopped watching the anime a long time ago, because with the long opening and closing themes, the previous episode catch ups, and the flashbacks, you're only getting to see about 7 minutes of actually new content per episode.
    Plus the animation style changed halfway through Shippuden, and I didn't like that.

• illumigaudy

illumigaudy

#17176917 - 4 years ago

I followed Naruto purely because I was following a guy's blog you did reviews for the big three (One piece, Bleach and Naruto though he was pretty bias to one piece) and honestly, I was disappointed at the end of naruto.

even though it was nice to see the big ships all end up together, he totally decimated all of sakura's character development and the way naruto is dealing with his kid (heavily implied he never spends time with Bolt) is also upsetting. in addition we never see Naruto actually achieve his dream. Kakashi just gives him the job basically. also what is up with Gaara's new hair cut. to me that was the most destraught thing.

• GODDAMNITT

GODDAMNITT FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17178467 - 4 years ago

In reply to illumigaudy, #12:

Yes, I totally hate Gaara's new hair cut, and Naruto's for that matter. I'm also not really feeling Darui's tache

• BlueLancer

BlueLancer The Human JukeBox

#17180419 - 4 years ago

It was one of the first anime's that I ever got into, so I'm kind of sad it's over. I felt like the last three chapters of the manga were rushed so the ending was not as good as I expected it to be. However, it is still a good series and I might finish the anime now that I'm done with the manga.

• HOWtwoROCK

HOWtwoROCK

#17182510 - 4 years ago

I think it was good until the end of the zabuza arc. then got stale when the genin were fighting each other but after all that it got dumb even shuppuden.

But considering at the time I didn't have alot of anime to watch it was just what was there

• PonceTebowie

PonceTebowie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Zetsuboushita

#17182656 - 4 years ago

As previously stated, it's not actually over. There are still the books and miniseries coming. However, I'm happy with how it ended. I'm just glad that it had a proper ending.

• Makster

Makster

#17184089 - 4 years ago

In reply to HOWtwoROCK, #15:

I completely agree with you man.
    They were going on something really cool with the whole "ninjas are just weapons" theme.

Shippuden ruined Naruto for me personally. I loved the light hearted nature of Naruto but in Shippuden things just got really serious with no time for any jokes or comic relief. And Sakura's fight with the puppet guy just went on and on. I couldn't stand watching hour long episodes so I gave up.

• HOWtwoROCK

HOWtwoROCK

#17184278 - 4 years ago

In reply to Makster, #17:

yeah um I know this is kind of off topic form the forum subject. But when did bleach get bad?

I'd guess after rukia's rescue right?

• Makster

Makster

#17186137 - 4 years ago

In reply to HOWtwoROCK, #19:

In terms of the anime, I disliked the soul reaper arc just cause it seemed like the eventual good guys were being dicks to Rukia.
    But it really got bad with the Bount Arcs. That shit ain't canon

• helgrind789

helgrind789 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17188674 - 4 years ago

I've been watching/reading Naruto since I was a child. The ending was very satisfactory to me except for one thing that's STILL bothering me about the last chapter.

SPOILER

Why the FUCK did Kishimoto decide to name Sakura's daughter Salad?! Out of all the fucking stupid names they could have chose, they choose Salad.

I'm just nitpicking.

• NaiArmstrong

NaiArmstrong

#17190229 - 4 years ago

I really like the first hundred or so episodes but I kind of quit after all the filler episodes, the filler episodes needed more zoids