Forums > General Discussion

RT app

Posts (3)

• Joe4rt

Joe4rt FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33131140 - 3 years ago

i quite regularly use the RT app on my iphone and wanted to start this topic to try and get some suggestions on here that they might see and use.

First is a bit more of a long shot but i hoped they might be able to see if possible to get an app similar to ign's app that is available on the xbox.

Secondly id love to have an option to resume videos i have started from the point it was left.

Thirdly it would be nice to have an offline option (download while on wifi and watch offline)

These are the main ideas i have off the top of my head,please chip in if you have any suggestions amd lets hope they might see and implement any of the

• peetey

peetey FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Am I cool yet?

#33133275 - 3 years ago

Get notafactions from fourms that i am in

• Joe4rt

Joe4rt FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33133278 - 3 years ago

In reply to peetey

Yeah i agree use of the forum from the app would be nice too