Forums > General Gaming

Do you still play your old consoles?

Posts (130)

• DarthDidious

DarthDidious

#2941352 - 13 years ago

How many of you still have your old consoles and still play them at all? I still have my SNES, and I enjoy playing it on occasion. I still buy games for it whenever I can find them. I thinks its amazing that its still more or less in perfect working order. You'd think it would just crap out on me by now, but it keeps on chuggin'.

I also have a Sega GameGear. It had a colour screen WAY before Nintendo got around to doing it. It was just a tad larger though...

• MorrisseyMan

MorrisseyMan

#2941400 - 13 years ago

Yeah, I still play my trusty 'ol Nintendo 64. I am a bit of a Zelda fan, and it is fun to play through all the games that I spent playing when I was younger. Brings back memories. There are a lot of games still available at Cash Converters, which is a pawn brokers, for about $10. There is one more game I want to get, and my collection will have every single game that I have ever wanted on N64. Lylatt Wars. Brilliant game.

But, yes, I do still play my N64.

• urzaofusn

urzaofusn

#2941439 - 13 years ago

Hell Yeah!!!!

Original Nintendo and Atari!!!! Plus I had a dreamcast, I played it too much and it broke smiley4.gif

• theguy43

theguy43

#2941473 - 13 years ago

I love my old consoles... never really get a chance to play them now, but there still tucked away somewhere.
    I've seen an original Nintendo Entertainment System plus 14 games sell for over 150$

• lrdofdaspon

lrdofdaspon

#2941493 - 13 years ago

My N64 needs the cartridge to be shoved in hard, be reset a few times and had the dust blown out of all the sockets before it putts into life. Still working. Only bother to play Goldeneye really.

• DarthDidious

DarthDidious

#2941519 - 13 years ago

Oh yea.....for some reason I forgot my N64......wierd....maybe its because recently I've been playing the SNES more than it....

odd....

Post edited 11/29/05 10:50PM

• MorrisseyMan

MorrisseyMan

#2941558 - 13 years ago

In reply to DarthDidious, #7:

How could you forget? Rogue Squadron, Super Smash, the two Zelda Games. All have more then their share of gaming moments. I suggest you go and play N64 right now.

• RavenVelith

RavenVelith

#2941615 - 13 years ago

Oh for sure. I still have my N64 all hooked up with my PS2 and my mom just found the NES yesterday. Time to hook that up to play some classic Zelda. ^_^ If my SNES was still alive, I'd play that too.

• Viper007

Viper007

#2941794 - 13 years ago

yeah ive got stuff dat works(super nintendo,n64,psx)
    and stuf dat duznt work(atari,seaga somthing,nes)
    retro is good but new stuff dat duz it (GBDS) just is wrong if u wernt around 2 play it first time round than u dont deserve to play it!

• JBluesummers

JBluesummers

#2941955 - 13 years ago

i have been wanting to buy a N64 FOREVER, i sold mine which i delcare stupid. No one sells them anymore

• DarthDidious

DarthDidious

#2941995 - 13 years ago

Hey it was a good system, and still has decent graphics.

• Nimmy

Nimmy

#2942345 - 13 years ago

My newest console is actually a Dreamcast, which I play a lot. I also have my NES/SNES hooked up to my 13" tv in my bedroom full time, so I can kick some ass before bedtime.

• killerbee

killerbee

#2942450 - 13 years ago

Do i play my old consoles?
    Of course i do, You guys that play Xbox, PS2 and Toy (GAMECUBE) have it easy try playing Super Ghouls N Ghost its Super Hard.
    I play them for the challenge for the sport. Some of them old Consoles have some of the hardest games ever. only Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox comes close

• The_Bumbino

The_Bumbino

#2942573 - 13 years ago

yep my super nes and n64 are still hooked up to my tv but my nintendo is broken

• Ha2master

Ha2master

#2942922 - 13 years ago

I still play the shit out of Starfox64. I love that game!

• psyonicfling

psyonicfling

#2943073 - 13 years ago

hell yah the original NES i play all the marios on it

also the ps i still have one of those

• Blarg_Blarg

Blarg_Blarg

#2943168 - 13 years ago

I don't have my NES or my Genesis anymore. My N64 is still in my room, but it's no longer hooked up.

• Chipper173

Chipper173

#2943289 - 13 years ago

I bust out my Dreamcast and Genesis all the time. Aww yeah, bustin' out Sonic the Hedgehog on all ya'll, old-school, yo.

• usethefork

usethefork

#2943329 - 13 years ago

I don't have any old consoles.....lol smiley6.gif

• EdibleUndies

EdibleUndies

#2943629 - 13 years ago

my N64 is still hooked up. i like playing smash bros on it, and 007 Goldeneye. all the rest (dreamcast,NES, SNES) are packed away somewhere.

• blue_freak

blue_freak

#2943714 - 13 years ago

In reply to DarthDidious, #1:

ya i still play my snes, also ithought i was the only one that still had the sega gamegear.... wow also i still play my n64 oh that mario.... so much fun

smiley12.gif
    mitch

• neuroticgrim

neuroticgrim

#2944046 - 13 years ago

i actuallt pulled out an old intelvision gaming system with my little sis so much fun

• Lord_Diamond

Lord_Diamond

#2944142 - 13 years ago

I still play duck hunt on my nintendo, bloody good game, hate that dog though!

• DarthDidious

DarthDidious

#2944172 - 13 years ago

You can play an online flash game version of it.

fucking dog....good thing they made a version of it where you get to blow the snot out of the dog too.

• RedJesper

RedJesper

#2944750 - 13 years ago

The only system I've ever gotten rid of was my playstation an that's just because PS2 was fully backward compatable. I still have all of my old systems (SNES,NES,Genesis) and I play them quite often. The sonic the hedgehog series is still one of my favorites