Forums > General Gaming

My Dream Game

Posts (15)

• team_killer

team_killer FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#5222583 - 13 years ago

This would be a melee game but it would have the stars of every game from any system. Think of it Link vs Cloud, Sephiroth vs Ganondorf, MC vs Samus u name it ,it has it......... What character would u like in this game

I have Many more but i want to see your ideas

Post edited 8/12/06 10:31AM

• AFKeeker

AFKeeker

#5222820 - 13 years ago

No one cares, sorry. Keep it in your journal.

• noob_eaten

noob_eaten

#5223204 - 13 years ago

Red vs Blue questions
    Why won't RoosterTeeth answer my emails about my series?
    They have a policy that they do not comment on Halo machinima good or bad. This is not a restriction from Microsoft, but rather the result of some bad experiences and misunderstandings early on that caused some people to get their feelings hurt. Rather than do that again unintentionally, they do not comment on fan-based stuff. It might rule, it might suck, but they'd rather not be the ones to say so.

How'd they get 2 different color armored characters in the Warthog using Halo 1?
    Splitscreen trick/optical illusion. For the closeup, you film one person getting in, then he gets out and the other one gets in a different position. This is called compositing. As long as nothing else in the scene moves, you can use a video editor to overlay half of one shot onto the other so it appears two people got in at the same time. For another example, see the opening to either Sponsors vs. Freeloaders episode. I used the same trick to act out both parts of the "co-ordinated attack" speech as well as the blue/white guys in KaZZaP's speech using the Halo CE debug camera, then overlaid the two in Sony Vegas 5.

For the times when the warthog was moving, they took advantage of the fact that the Reds are fairly close together armor-color wise. If you show the closeup with different colors, then do a quick cut to where it's speeding away, you don't really notice that they're all Red in the motion shots.

Do you need any more voice actors for Red vs. Blue?
    While I cannot speak for RoosterTeeth, the diplomatic answer is "Don't call them, they'll call you." (Don't actually wait for the call, though. Odds are high that it just ain't comin'.)

• Dwarf_Ninjas

Dwarf_Ninjas

#5223340 - 13 years ago

Both threads are retarded. keep it in your journal and read the rules.

• team_killer

team_killer FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#5223860 - 13 years ago

srry i just hear so many ppl talkin about how they would like to see a game like this so i made a thread to disscus it

• Gr1mSp4rt4n

Gr1mSp4rt4n

#5231621 - 13 years ago

In reply to team_killer, #1:

except cloud and MC, your basically saying SSB

• team_killer

#5233808 - 13 years ago

no no no i mean a game were microsoft, sony, and nintendo put thier most popular characters into one cool fighting game but it would be similar to ssb

• blindedside

blindedside

#5234047 - 13 years ago

super smash bros?

• Gr1mSp4rt4n

Gr1mSp4rt4n

#5235599 - 13 years ago

In reply to blindedside, #8:

Yea ssb is super smash bros, was just to lazy to type it out :P

• jewbacca

jewbacca

#5236070 - 13 years ago

journal material

• bliste

bliste

#5237729 - 13 years ago

just commenting read my journal we are accepting grand spanking new ideas in my company looking for sponsers and programmers and employee's if i violated the rules let me know. no neg mods

• usaokay123

usaokay123

#5241436 - 13 years ago

A game, that has volleyball, with girls, in bikini's. Wait, there's already a game like that? REJOICE!

• Patrickcide

Patrickcide

#5243853 - 13 years ago

I doubt many people have a very different opinion than you. We'd all love a SSB game where we can more or less choose our favorite characters from whatever game. And since I doubt a thread full of agreement is worth it, then this can more or less be considered a open character versus thread - which, unless I'm mistaken, is against the rules.
    All this thread would amount to is, "OMG!1one! I LUV 2 SEE MC FIHT SAMUS!" and so on.

• team_killer

#5258605 - 13 years ago

alright fine i get it go ahead and lock it im not paying attention to this thread anymore

• Patrickcide

Patrickcide

#5258763 - 13 years ago

In reply to team_killer, #14:

Yeah, either was anyone else for the last two days. But it's a good thing the mods now have your permission to do something....