Forums > General Gaming

Real Life Achievements

Posts (11)

• PerfectDark

PerfectDark

#14149012 - 8 years ago

This winter several Ski resorts will start to offer real life achievements in the form of pins. What do you think of this idea and would you like to see it other places ie: school, work ect...

• Rowen

Rowen

#14149271 - 8 years ago

They already have achievements in work and school.

I like to call them "raises" and "awards."

• Rowen

Rowen

#14149274 - 8 years ago

Bonus achievements for nailing co-workers in the bathroom and laying teachers.

• plumpo

plumpo FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Technofixer

#14149823 - 8 years ago

3-way.

Achievement unlocked.

Ok...well I'm just saying that it would be a real life achievement. Still working on it.

Post edited 9/22/10 6:34PM

• Reign187

Reign187

#14149856 - 8 years ago

My work already has a form of ''achievements''. If a customer goes online and give you props for a good job, they give you a star to wear on your name badge. Seriously, a fucking star.. like you used to get when you were 5 years old at school. Id rather they gave me a paid nap-time.

• PerfectDark

PerfectDark

#14150113 - 8 years ago

In reply to Reign187, #5:

Yeah thats kind of sad.

• cerosis

cerosis

#14150230 - 8 years ago

In reply to Reign187, #5:

At least when that happens at my job I get a gift card.

• Reign187

Reign187

#14150300 - 8 years ago

In reply to cerosis, #7:

Yeah, my job sucks. The stars are just further proof of this, not that i needed any. I just started there, so im yet to get a star. I can only imagine it shall be a moment i will remember for the rest of my life with pride..

• corsair

corsair FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Silent Veteran Sponsor

#14150746 - 8 years ago

In reply to Reign187, #8:

Just remind them of the other group of people that made one particular branch of society where yellow stars and I'm sure the practice will stop.

• Reign187

Reign187

#14151113 - 8 years ago

In reply to corsair, #9:

I should try that, doubt it would have any effect on the practice though. I wonder if I get enough stars, if they will give me a smiley face sticker?

• CenturyB

CenturyB

#14151310 - 8 years ago

RL Achievements Unlocked so Far:

*Award Drunk moment with Non- Girlfriend*
    *accidental bomb alert*
    *Underage Drunk* (UK Editions)
    *Overage Drunk* (UK Edition)
    *Exam Pwnge*
    *Exam Fail*
    *Love Pwnge*
    *Love Pwnge* (R- rated)