Forums > General Gaming

Steam Code Giveaway

Posts (15)

• RobotGoggle

RobotGoggle

#16149194 - 5 years ago

Hey everybody, I have a few leftover steam codes from times gone by, and I wanted to give them away to the community.

Simply tell me one (I want as many people as possible to get a game) of the games that you want and briefly tell me why, and I'll probably give it to you if it's still available.

Currently I have:

Mark of the Ninja

FTL: Faster Than Light

A Virus Named TOM

LIMBO

Bastion

I'll update this as we go, first come first serve.

• TeslaFreak

TeslaFreak

#16149256 - 5 years ago

i tried this same thing a few days ago. Its a lot harder to get people to take your free stuff than i thought itd be

• Praetorium

Praetorium

#16149498 - 5 years ago

Bastion would be cool haha

• Honeydew471

Honeydew471

#16149580 - 5 years ago

Do you still have faster than light? My friend has it and says it is an amazing game. always tells me he wants me to get it.

• Werekiller13

Werekiller13

#16149588 - 5 years ago

Limbo maybe? Been wanting to play it for a while now, Friends keep recommending it to me.

• KarmicJoe

KarmicJoe

#16149594 - 5 years ago

Limbo looks super interesting. I can't really play that many games on my computer because it's not very good at gaming, but I don't think Limbo would be that demanding of it.

• John61

John61

#16149721 - 5 years ago

can I have Mark of the Ninja?please:) game looks cool

• CalicoJackson7

CalicoJackson7 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 3D Animator

#16149826 - 5 years ago

Might I have A Virus Named Tom, because as a busy photography student / part-time worker it is good to play a few games at the end of the day to unwind. :D

• demon0496

demon0496

#16149878 - 5 years ago

Limbo looks pretty cool! Really artistic game. Always wanted to play it!

• mmfootball

mmfootball

#16150308 - 5 years ago

I never got a chance to play Limbo, heard amazing things about it. Always wanted to play it, seeing the first gametime with Burnie and Brandon then I really wanted it. I like dark games like those. So yeah I really want it.

• JJClark

JJClark

#16152033 - 5 years ago

I'd love a copy of FTL, because real life is moving in sloowww moottioooon right now.

I know there's a big thing about trading game keys on steam, can anyone explain it to me? If it's legal/ethicial/encouraged? Can you simply trade any unplayed game, or do you need to purchase/receive it as a gift, first?

• JJClark

JJClark

#16152034 - 5 years ago

Er, I guess those questions are a bit off-topic, but I'd be obliged if anyone has a quick answer for me :) Thanks!

• RobotGoggle

RobotGoggle

#16152554 - 5 years ago

Mkay, it's all been given away!

• John61

John61

#16153245 - 5 years ago

Many Thanks for the key! :)

• CalicoJackson7

CalicoJackson7 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold 3D Animator

#16153456 - 5 years ago

A great deal of thanks for the key! :)

Spent the last 8 days constantly in a dark room for photography then working my days off of being a photographer at my other job! :)

Thank you very much! I will repay you somehow! :)