Forums > General Gaming

Battle Nations

Posts (30)

• lukemckay

lukemckay FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Webcomic Maker

#16714030 - 5 years ago

Battle Nations is a free to play mobile game. I started a Rooster Teeth guild if anyone is interested in joining.

my username on there is: lukemckay76 friend me and let's play a bit smiley0.gif

02242014.jpg

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#16714064 - 5 years ago

Kick ass

• JSkinner

JSkinner FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16714126 - 5 years ago

Downloading now! What is even about? smiley4.gif

• lukemckay

lukemckay FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Webcomic Maker

#16714134 - 5 years ago

In reply to JSkinner, #3:

its kinda of a military comedy game.. so in a lot of ways reminded me of Red vs Blue

• gi_goku

gi_goku FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of Tacos

#16714618 - 5 years ago

Link? So that ibknow which one is the one you are playing.

• lukemckay

#16714622 - 5 years ago

In reply to gi_goku, #5:

which one? there should only be one

• gi_goku

gi_goku FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Keeper of Tacos

#16714655 - 5 years ago

Found it. My user name will be gi_goku or gigoku

• lukemckay

#16714718 - 5 years ago

In reply to gi_goku, #7:

I can't seem to find you

• gi_goku

#16714760 - 5 years ago

Still downloading

• Commanderc7

Commanderc7

#16714906 - 5 years ago

It's a pretty cool game. IGN: Commanderc7

• lukemckay

#16717516 - 5 years ago

so the Boss Strike is in full swing. Any help would be great. I'm not sure if you nee to be a level 7 or higher (something like that) but it's real quick to get past those first levels

• gi_goku

#16717518 - 5 years ago

cannot play because the game keeps crashing on me. I will redownload it to see if that fixes the problem

• jegsimmons1

jegsimmons1

#16717525 - 5 years ago

In reply to gi_goku, #12:

yeah ive been having the crash issue alot, can barely finish the tutorial.

• lukemckay

#16717536 - 5 years ago

I've had a few crashes, I'm guessing as the server is at max now with everyone playing this boss strike. Maybe wasn't the best time to load the game / start

• lukemckay

#16806744 - 5 years ago

Has anyone been able to play the game much? level up? There is a boss strike coming up this weekend and I'm hoping we can at least get a teir 3 prize. which is an aircraft. You can only win aircraft, you can't buy them and they are essential in doing these PvP leveling up strategies.

• lonestarlite

lonestarlite FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16810604 - 5 years ago

In reply to lukemckay, #15:

Just started my account. Cornbreadatx reporting for duty. haha.

• lukemckay

#16810766 - 5 years ago

In reply to lonestarlite, #16:

friending you now

• Blue_Team

Blue_Team FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold VGHS

#16811004 - 5 years ago

In reply to lukemckay, #17:

I downloaded it this morning, and it's actually alot better than I thought it would be, kind of addicting too. My account name is: JoshPhil1138

• lukemckay

#16811319 - 5 years ago

In reply to Blue_Team, #18:

added.

though it seems I can't add anyone into the guild until after the guild event this weekend. I guess that must be part of the new update. But build up your team for the next boss strike and we can get some cool gear.

• Blue_Team

Blue_Team FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold VGHS

#16811396 - 5 years ago

In reply to lukemckay, #19:

Added you as well, thanks.

I've got a lot of free time so I'll be leveling up quickly, can't wait to try out future guild events!

• lukemckay

#16881138 - 5 years ago

OKAY! new Boss strike coming up! Time to get ready. Stockpile up your concrete and lumber as you will need that.

• lukemckay

#16881140 - 5 years ago

BtGAGUtCcAEL4Sm.png:large

• lonestarlite

lonestarlite FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16882286 - 5 years ago

have yet to build either of those resources yet. I may be going about this the wrong way.
    -CornbreadATX

• Beowulfs

Beowulfs

#16884146 - 5 years ago

I'm trying to collect as many resources as I can right now. How many troops should I have?
    (My username in game is the same as my RT name)

• lukemckay

#16888223 - 5 years ago

In reply to Beowulfs, #24:

the amount of troops is up to you. Each boss strike varies enough that each time we have to make up new strategies of how many and which troops to use.