Forums > General Gaming

Gaming Firsts

Posts (22)

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#16792042 - 5 years ago

Which console and game were your first? Also which were your favorites? I first played conquers bad fur day on N_64 and my favorite game of all time is Dark Souls II.

• SDVids

SDVids

#16792910 - 5 years ago

First console/game is SNES/Super Mario World. Favorite game of all time is The Legend of Dragoon for the original Playstation.

• Gn0m3

Gn0m3

#16793130 - 5 years ago

This ones already been posted :). Mine was Super Nintendo

• UnknownAbyss

UnknownAbyss

#16794284 - 5 years ago

for me it was the NES with super mario brother and duck hunt, but my favorite game its hard for me to choose one but it would be ether TimeSplitters 2, Soul Calibur 3, or Tekken 3.

• JazD

JazD

#16794496 - 5 years ago

Playstation.

First game was probably Driver or Spyro.

Favorite game of all time is pretty hard, maybe Fallout 3, Perfect Dark or GTA Vice City

• JSkinner

JSkinner FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16795045 - 5 years ago

The first was a PS2 with my first game being Sly 2; Honour Among Thieves
    Played that series so god damn much!
    Favourite game? Either Halo 3 or Modern Warfare 2.
    Halo 3 was the first game I remember where me and my friends would all play together in a LAN party for hours and hours on end all night long.
    Or Modern Warfare 2, first game I played a great amount online and was actually good at smiley1.gif

• Entity_TK

Entity_TK

#16795395 - 5 years ago

My first game was Super Mario Bros. when my older sister brought home the NES for herself.

I'm not entirely sure I had a favorite game until the SNES era, and I played Final Fantasy 3/VI, Super Metroid, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, and Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. However, my absolute favorite didn't come along until I finally played Wild Arms a few years after its release on the Playstation.

• Jimminy

Jimminy FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16795399 - 5 years ago

my 1st console and game was panzer dragoon on the sega saturn, my favorite game of all time, because even today it still affects me and my imagination, plus i was a really lonely kid (autism doesn't really help either..) so the concept of having a dragon for a best friend made me feel better and affected me for the better ever since.

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#16807189 - 5 years ago

cool. its kinda funny how you can estimate ages with this info.

• SDVids

SDVids

#16814725 - 5 years ago

In reply to c4t1t0n1c, #10:

Yeah it is pretty neat.I am technically old enough to have been a part of the originally NES generation but my first console was the SNES.

• ManSpace

ManSpace

#16815517 - 5 years ago

The first game I ever played was Super Mario Bros on the gameboy. I failed really bad at at but still found it exremely amusing. And my favorite game of all time is Halo: Combat Evolved. I had so much fun with it :D

• ThunderRush

ThunderRush FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16816163 - 5 years ago

First console/game was Crash Team Racing for the Playstation. Favorite game? Uhhh... A five way tie between Halo: REACH, Halo 3, Halo 4, Saints Row: The Third, and Split/Second.

• imax95

imax95 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16833824 - 5 years ago

my first was the SNES with Legend of Zelda a Link to the Past and my favorite game is Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

• Devindude69

Devindude69

#16834697 - 5 years ago

Xbox and halo.

• KonigJake

KonigJake

#16835218 - 5 years ago

Technically I first played Super Mario World on the SNES, but they belonged to my mom. First console I owned was PS1 and first game was Crash Bash.

My favorite game of all time is Crash Bandicoot 2, with Metal Gear Solid coming in second, and Sly 2 in 3rd.

• _thatguyjack

_thatguyjack

#16835766 - 5 years ago

Im only 14 so I can't go back that far. I remember doing all out tournaments for Mario Party on my cousins Game Cube. My first console I owned was a PS2, and after that a Wii.

• chlo

chlo

#16836415 - 5 years ago

First game I played was Mario on the NES at my babysitters house (like.... grade 4?), first console I owned was the PS2 but I didn't get it until I think around when the PS3 was out (like grade 11).

Actually if handhelds count the first console I had maybe was a DS, but I don't remember which I got first. I think still PS2 but I'm not 100% since I got both within a year or two.

No fucking clue what would be my favourite game, currently The Last of Us (I'm putting off my Survivor runs until Remastered and it's LITERALLY TORTURE) but overall I don't know.

• Bramblerose

Bramblerose

#16836683 - 5 years ago

First console was the Atari 2600. I remember playing both Centipede and Pole Position on it fairly regularly, although I do not remember which of those were my first game.

I'd have to say that my favorite game has been Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy for the PS2. I've played through that game at least 3 times with 100% completion.

• PonceTebowie

PonceTebowie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Zetsuboushita

#16843154 - 5 years ago

My first console game was Pokemon Yellow.

• royalbones

royalbones

#16843201 - 5 years ago

I know 100% my first console was the SNES. The first game I played though I can't remember Exactly. It was either Super Metroid, A Link to the Past, or Super Mario All Stars..I was around 2-3 so I can't really say which one it was.

• Gnargl3ator

Gnargl3ator FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Gnarly

#16927514 - 5 years ago

I believe Mario on the SNES was my first game and console but my favourite game is Kingdom Hearts on the PS2 and my favourite console is my Xbox 360.