Forums > General Gaming

Interview about your gaming habits?

Posts (7)

• solastori

solastori FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16815423 - 5 years ago

Hey guys!

Short version - I'm a Masters students and I'm doing my dissertation on how gamers experience video games. Having looked into the background research, there's a lot of misinformation in the academic world about the effects of video games on players but barely any researchers actually ask their participants about their experiences.
    The goal of my study will be to find out how gamers experience games and what they get out of it.

I'm looking for volunteers to take part in recorded interviews in which we'll discuss your history with games, what you like about them, what you get out of playing etc.

I need about 5 volunteers who are willing to give an hour at most to being interviewed and might then be available for quick follow up questions a couple of weeks later.

If you're over 18 years old and wouldn't mind chatting about what you love and don't love about gaming please message me with your interest and any questions.

Thanks for your help!

Sarah

P.S. If you know of anyone from other sites etc who might be interested, please refer them to this post!

Post edited 6/28/14 9:11AM

• TiberiusVIII

TiberiusVIII Pizza 4 Life

#16815812 - 5 years ago

In reply to didsarahsay, #1:

I can assist!

• Makster

Makster

#16815851 - 5 years ago

I'd be happy to help

• solastori

solastori FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#16816448 - 5 years ago

Awesome! Thanks guys. I'll send you both messages soon with more details

• CaptainMeowica

CaptainMeowica This Chick

#16816564 - 5 years ago

I could definitely help you out.

• Superandrd

Superandrd Buttz

#16817049 - 5 years ago

I can give some inside as to how being a Let's Player affects my gaming habits, if that's useful

• solastori

#16817736 - 5 years ago

I'll get in contact with you all shortly :) Thanks again for your help!