Forums > General Gaming

How Many Accounts Have You Lost?

Posts (27)

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17132486 - 4 years ago

personally I have lost my Bungie account from 2011, my Roosterteeth account from 2009 and my ea account for bad company 2. It so frustrating thus I must get over the emotional trauma by laughing at anthers pain.

• JSkinner

JSkinner FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17133399 - 4 years ago

My first hotmail account and that happened like 7 years ago.

There is accounts that I'd have forgotten the details for but it'd be for stuff I don't use anymore and yet I still remember my login details for Runescape and haven't played it in 5 or 6 years.

Post edited 10/23/14 4:29AM

• Stunning

Stunning An Ancient Demon, Awoken

#17133466 - 4 years ago

I lost my original xbox account about two years ago. Since then, I have really only lost an email here and there.

• hayley0614

hayley0614 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17133475 - 4 years ago

So many Neopets accounts man, so many. RIP my old accounts.

• ZahmbieSam

ZahmbieSam

#17133616 - 4 years ago

Yeah, I haven't really lost any accounts other than a few Neopets accounts that I forgot logins for.

• Sei_Strife

Sei_Strife

#17133634 - 4 years ago

Lost my main RT account that was created years back when they used to do plugins such as Xbox live login. Hope to get back soon.

• RagArk

RagArk

#17134035 - 4 years ago

If I may ask, how did you lose those accounts?

• siobhanathan

siobhanathan FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Super Cool

#17134273 - 4 years ago

Definitely a few Neopets and Club Penguin accounts, and maybe an email address on AOL or something.

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17135193 - 4 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #7:

I do not remember the emails or passwords for the accounts good sir.

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17135200 - 4 years ago

Wow, so many Neopets lost in the void ];

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17135202 - 4 years ago

In reply to Sei_Strife, #6:

I know the feel Breh.

• RagArk

RagArk

#17135251 - 4 years ago

In reply to c4t1t0n1c, #9:

Oh. I was imagining more of the accounts being hacked or you doing something bad with them.

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17135269 - 4 years ago

In reply to RagArk, #12:

No, I'm a good boy.

• Sei_Strife

Sei_Strife

#17135308 - 4 years ago

It sucks of losing the account. When you know it's right there. Worse is being hacked but easily rectified cause you know it. When you stop your normal login after so many computers unless you remember the password and/or security answers, then it's not good. Then again we will get them back sometime one way or another.

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17135327 - 4 years ago

In reply to Sei_Strife, #14:

I know what you mean about being able to see it this is my old bungie account. gyazo.com/6de946d08a0d5c683bfea13646ba6...

• Sei_Strife

Sei_Strife

#17135355 - 4 years ago

Oh yea I know that it really sucks.

• JMKilthau

JMKilthau FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Something Need Doing?

#17139381 - 4 years ago

My very first Xbox Live account! I would still have it too if it wasn't for the card I used to pay for it getting lost. I couldn't remember the password, then I needed to use card information to retrieve the account, WHICH WE ALSO LOST! I would have a launch year XBL account if it wasn't for that =(

These days I tend to write all my account information down in a book I keep, and I frequently go through and check each account every couple of months to make sure that they haven't been compromised.

• ChaosWV

ChaosWV

#17139677 - 4 years ago

I somewhat lost my old World of Warcraft account, I say "somewhat" because it was not wholly deliberate or through forgetfulness but rather disuse. I had a warlock that I leveled to 80 at WoTLK, and then I think also leveled to 85 once I bought Catacylsm. However, I stopped playing Catacylsm fairly quickly, and during that period I got an email from Blizzard informing me that my account was compromised due to an inference pertaining to hacking. Unfortunately, lo and behold; I neglected this email and my account was suspended. I didn't notice this until about two years later when I tried to renew my subscription for Pandaria and I was unable to. So heartbreaking at the time, but I started a new account and am back on my feet.

• Froswald

Froswald FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17141877 - 4 years ago

I lost (read: gave) my WoW acc with, at the time max leveled chars and some rares like the TLPD, Netherwing drake (not rare anymore but gotten in BC); I lost my EA/Origin acc with all the Dragon Age DLC tied to it, Humble acc with some bundles on it, too many forum accs to count, and a couple google/facebook/myspace accounts.

I've left a veritable paper train

• TonytheGamer

TonytheGamer

#17142934 - 4 years ago

Lost my first e-mail account and my first Youtube account.

• OcRNoctis

OcRNoctis FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#17146845 - 4 years ago

I have lost a few microsoft accounts from back in the day. Also a steam account went missing.

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17149349 - 4 years ago

In reply to ChaosWV, #18:

That sounds terrible. So much life wasted.

• c4t1t0n1c

c4t1t0n1c

#17149351 - 4 years ago

Wow so many brothers in the struggle.

• ELSArt

ELSArt FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Ty

#17171117 - 4 years ago

Lost my Rooster Teeth account from 06 and I lost my first xbox live account that I had almost 78,000 gamer score, my little nephew thought it would be funny to delete it. Needless to say he's never allowed around anything of mine ever again. .

• NovaAcademy

NovaAcademy

#17171755 - 4 years ago

Guild Wars 2 account lost. Good thing I didn't spend enough time to get attached to the game or my character.