Forums > General Gaming

RT Xbox app...

Posts (3)

• Joe4rt

Joe4rt FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33571952 - 2 years ago

I am hoping im not the only one who is suffering with this problem, but i have had regular problems watching videos on the RT app on the Xbox.

Quite regularly when watching the videos it pauses half way through similar to buffering. The main problem is that the video never carries on which means i have to back out and then fast forward to where i was. This is also a problem as the same can happen even when fast forwarding through the video.

My biggest pet peeve with the app is that it does not have a continue watching function, hopefully im not the only one who wants this function and fingers crossed it is a option in the future.

• Gorlin Goltz

Gorlin Goltz Gorlin

#33573459 - 2 years ago

I will completely agree with both complaints. I hardly use the app, and the issues with it are the main reason why (apart from my computer and television being only a couple feet apart.) I'm unsure if they will ever fix these issues, as I have never seen an update go through for the app. 

• Joe4rt

Joe4rt FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#33575205 - 2 years ago

Its good to hear im not the only person with these problems and opinions. 

The frustrating problem for me is that its the main way for me to watch the content.