Forums > Geoff Gamescore Support

Geoff's Easy Achievement List

Posts (22)

• Sean

Sean Tango

#30075993 - 10 years ago

This forum will give games and easy achievement walkthrough's to help him win the contest.

• Sean

Sean Tango

#30075994 - 10 years ago

Get a 50 Hit Combo
    2 Minutes Average

Post edited 12/15/08 9:37PM

• Darth_Shadow

Darth_Shadow

#30075995 - 10 years ago

Bionicle Heros. The achievements in that game are self explanatory. Just remember that the red one is Jaller, the brown one is Hewkii, the black one is Nurapu, the green one is Kongu, the blue one is Hahlii, and the white one is Matoro.

• milkywhite

milkywhite FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30075996 - 10 years ago

King kong
    100 gs for every level

• GrayForce

GrayForce

#30075998 - 10 years ago

How much is Geoff going to spend to get the games in relation to how much he's going to get if he wins?

Either way...

Banjo Kazooie:
    Pretty easy Gamerpoints: Free clanker, collect all 10 puzzle pieces in 1 level, and there's an achievement in the beginning of the game that I can't remember. 65 GP easy.

May not be much, but every point counts!

• Sitoxity

Sitoxity FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30075999 - 10 years ago

I think Headshot should make and edit a list in the first post so that no doubles come up, and make sure that everyone checks Geoffs Gamercard for games he's not played, or already finished.

Like alot of people suggest, Call of Duty 2 on Veteran can be a quick one, as well as finishing off Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga and there's alot of easy Fable 2 achievements, especially since the easy ones are worth more points.

• scooperdude

scooperdude FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Dudeist Priest

#30076000 - 10 years ago

RPG games have the tendency to have really easy achivements, And Geoff can just go to a local gamestop, look for gameshe hasn't even heard of before. Or go to a video store, just rent a bunch of games.

• Toastkun

Toastkun

#30076001 - 10 years ago

I say we pull together and get Geoff a 4000 Microsoft Points card for Arcade Games. ;D

• Sean

Sean Tango

#30076002 - 10 years ago

I would add it all to the first post but it's some bug that doesn't allow me to edit some of my posts.

• scooperdude

scooperdude FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Dudeist Priest

#30076003 - 10 years ago

Oh yea, haven' checked the achivements for it, but the Burger King games are only like 2 bucks but have quite a few achivements

• Kevin

Kevin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30076004 - 10 years ago

Call of duty 2 might do him some well or transformers the game

• Sean

Sean Tango

#30076005 - 10 years ago

Keep them coming.

• Kevin

Kevin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30076006 - 10 years ago

He should also go for the madden games like 08 but 09 at most.

You can get all Madden NFL 09 achievements within 2-4 hours.Easiest 1000 gamerscore for a sport game and still very worth playing otherwise.

Actually, it depends on the game itself.You can get at least 10-15 achievements in one game length if your against a rival and do most of the rival achievements and touchdowns and number of points in a game.

Post edited 12/19/08 7:32PM

• Toastkun

Toastkun

#30076007 - 10 years ago

Oh.
    My.
    God.
    Dash of Destruction
    I got all 200g in 10 minutes.

• Sean

Sean Tango

#30076008 - 10 years ago

Hey Toastkuns, I agree he should play DaD (LoL) but how do you do that multiplayer achievement? I don't get what wee need to do.

• Mike

Mike FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Feed Me Memes

#30076009 - 10 years ago

Use a second controller and profile. Then just win the game on your main profile.

Post edited 12/20/08 2:37AM

• Rebellion597

Rebellion597

#30076010 - 10 years ago

He should give Spiderman: Web of shadows a try, a single playthrough can net him 600-750 gamerscore easy. Go Geoff!

• Yaini

Yaini

#30076011 - 10 years ago

The new FOrce Unleashed Downloads. Takes literally half an hour for each playtrhoguh.

• chilstrip

chilstrip FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30076012 - 10 years ago

Elder scrolls 4 Oblivion
    beat the sewers 50g also if you just talk to an arc mage and say join mages guild thats 10g right there and another if you go to the fighters guild

• Uzarall

Uzarall

#30076013 - 10 years ago

Orange Box- Team Fortress 2, if he hasn't gotten these already, he can get Impossible Defense, Lightning Offense, Relentless Offense, Impenetrable Defense, Powerhouse Offense, Head of Class and World Traveler (Not exactly hard to get otherwise, but hey, why not?) by playing in a local game by himself in TF2. Unless they fixed that.

• GodofDeath

GodofDeath

#30076014 - 10 years ago

I think they did, but you can easily get 2 boxes with 2 accounts and join empty servers for easy points. But then he would get banned for stat padding...GL Geoff