Forums > Geoff Gamescore Support

The List

Posts (41)

• Sean

Sean Tango

#30090179 - 10 years ago

We are working on a list we send to geoff somehow (we haven't worked how yet) and so far we have some official game ideas. Actually list certain achievements. He said "I'm not looking for 1,000 pts per game either. Any amount of quick gamerscore will help. I'd rather spend 15 minutes getting a quick hundred in tons of different games than spending 8 hours trying to get 1,000 in a game."

Of course there are probably some exceptions like Avatar, WALL-E, some sports game, CSI and many many arcade games. Well we'll list off some easy big games then you add on easy big games or little achievements.

1. Avatar TLA: TBE
    2. Dash for Destruction.

• Mike

Mike FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Feed Me Memes

#30090180 - 10 years ago

Eragon

• ujg41

ujg41

#30090181 - 10 years ago

Fight Night Round 3

• bonola

bonola

#30090182 - 10 years ago

fracture 500-750 gs in 4 hours

• cyboargninja

cyboargninja

#30090183 - 10 years ago

the avatar one has to be the easiest. the king kongs already been done, but youll find others

• Kevin

Kevin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30090184 - 10 years ago

Madden NFL 09

One game that lasts 20 maybe 30 minutes can equal up to 200 gamescore at lowest.If really needed to, set the penalties to 0 and kicking power to hundred.simple as pie.

Also 100 achievement points for creating two players.One John Madden and another Bones Jackson

Post edited 12/20/08 7:13PM

• CapFuntimes

CapFuntimes

#30090185 - 10 years ago

Start working on NNPL Championship Paintball Beating the game on Pro unlocks 500 GS, and fully upgrading all stats is 200 GS.

• Kevin

Kevin FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30090186 - 10 years ago

Yeah but how long will it take to beat the story mode and upgrading everything?

• Y451N

Y451N

#30090187 - 10 years ago

Need For Speed Most Wanted

• Sean

Sean Tango

#30090188 - 10 years ago

Live Draft Tracker
    Live Score Tracker

• SOL4CE

SOL4CE

#30090189 - 10 years ago

fable 2-75g-15min- the sacrifice, the egomaniac, the family: at the end of the story choose one of the choices and when you get the achievement, exit the game and go to the main dashboard, the game will load right before you have to make the choice and choose a different option and repeat a third time
    star wars:TFU-345g-1 1/2hr-this could get Geoff about 345g if he plays the game on the sith warrior difficulty and got all the holocrons, the time estimation might be off cause i havent played this in a while but i think it would help geoff out
    amped3-majority of the points are in the short and easy story mode
    kameo:Elements of power-600g-finish the game...possible time comsuming and dull
    madden NFL 06- simple...nothing more to say
    blitz NHL 2K6-1000g-2hrs- adjust settings and difficulty and it should take about two hours to do

• invertedcoma

invertedcoma

#30090190 - 10 years ago

Civil War: A Nation Divided, super easy gamerscore first few points are highs like 50s and 100s and they are easy to get.

• c040242

c040242 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30090191 - 10 years ago

dont no how long it takes but TRU has alotof points to give out :D

• Sean

Sean Tango

#30090192 - 10 years ago

Live Draft Tracker - 200
    Live Score Tracker - 200
    Top Spin 2 - 1000
    Dash of Destruction - 200
    CSI - 1000
    King Kong - 1000
    Bully: Scholarship Edition- 1000
    College Hoops 2K6
    NBA 2K6
    Cars
    TMNT
    Superman Returns
    EA sports FN 3
    MLB 2K6
    Blazing Angels
    2006 FIFA World Cup
    NBA LIVE 06
    FIFA 06 RTFWC
    Madden NFL 06
    NHL 2K6

• jokersflame

jokersflame

#30090193 - 10 years ago

spider man web of shadows i borrowed if from a friend i beat it in a day and got like 500 points.

• Kevin

#30090194 - 10 years ago

No Madden 09 eh?

How about Tony Hawk:America Wasteland, get 50 gamerscore right off the bat for creating character clothing, which takes like 2 minutes, and then doing missions don't take long.

• Kevin

#30090195 - 10 years ago

Almost forgot,

Mercenaries 2....You can get 100 gamerscore in literally 30 seconds.just join someones game.Simple as pie. And if you do story for about 30-40 minutes you get an extra 120....But the time limit can be shorten depending how good and quickly you do it.=) But overall fairly easy achievements

link for the game

Mercs 2

Post edited 12/22/08 8:43PM

• Sean

Sean Tango

#30090196 - 10 years ago

I am adding that:

Mercenaries 2 - You can get 100 gamerscore in literally 30 seconds.just join someones game.
    Mercenaries 2 - Do story for about 30-40 minutes you get an extra 120

• Jaroslaw

Jaroslaw

#30090197 - 10 years ago

You can get 45pts in the first level of Hitman: Blood Money by getting the "First mission complete,"and"Accidents do happen."
    A bunch of acheivements in one game for NBA 2K7
    70pts in the first hour of Fallout 3 with the achievements "Vault 101 Citizenship Award, The G.O.A.T Whisperer, Escape!, The Power of the Atom, and Psychotic Prankster."
    130pts for all the Arena levels in Oblivion
    40pts in Mass Effect if you get the first two story acheivements

• Mitorad

Mitorad FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30090198 - 10 years ago

I finally got around to listening to the recording just now and thought...."I'm not doing much for that week, maybe I should try the same thing" but then I don't think I would have Geoff's soberness, resourcefullness or commitment....ness.....

Bearing in mind that if I did do it would actually increase my Gamerscore by 250%

Oh, btw - Dynasty Warriors 5 - Empires: Get a hell loada easy points by just playing gathering of heroes and then completing map, leave last "Provence" and recruit officers - you go through a number of achievements until you get to 250 officers, grand point total: 500 points - time needed: 1 hour max for unexperienced

Also, for quick extra 20 points, play in the special battle of Yellow Turban Rebellion at the start of the first storyline (you dont even have to win)

• Epitaph

Epitaph FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Tonight at 11:00 DOOOOOM

#30090199 - 10 years ago

Prince of Persia
    Prey (A few easy ones and running through the story mode doesn't take to long)

• Kevin

#30090200 - 10 years ago

If he uses a second controller he can get quick achievements in Gears 2, thought i dunno if he will do it or not.

Also, He should give jumper a shot.

• Mitorad

Mitorad FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30090201 - 10 years ago

Ah, is a second controller fair game? Is it likely to become an issue when it gets to payday?

• Uzarall

Uzarall

#30090202 - 10 years ago

Uh, you can use the Left 4 Dead trick, can net you Stand Tall, Unbreakable, Nothing Special, Safety First, Do Not Disturb, Barf Bagged, and Zombicidal Maniac (If you really wanted to) in one run through of the Finale on No Mercy.

• Kevin

#30090203 - 10 years ago

I dunno if it is or not, but i'm assuming it is