Forums > Geoff Gamescore Support

I've got an idea for a new contest...

Posts (12)

• iEatDONUT

iEatDONUT FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30104738 - 10 years ago

Well now that Geoff won 1 competition and Burnie won 1, shouldnt they have a third one?

• iEatDONUT

iEatDONUT FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30104739 - 10 years ago

Why not have Call of Duty: World at War race :P that way Geoff can own Burnie in this one and cancel out the other loss :D

P.S. CoD: World at War achievements are slightly harder by... a lot

• Joe_2

Joe_2

#30104740 - 10 years ago

In reply to iEatDONUT, #2:

If that's the case, I don't think Geoff would agree considering how bad he did in the CoD4 race.
    The above being said with all love & respect.

• just1legend

just1legend FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Tell Me When To Go

#30104741 - 10 years ago

How about this, we could play horse but instead we do it achievements. Like say, in the Simpson game, Press start to play achieement with eyes closed. If he can't do it thats an O for OWNED. Whoever spells out OWNED loses and has bragging right

• nsando

nsando

#30104742 - 10 years ago

Think more diabolical than the previous answers. There needs to be lots of room for manipulation of the rules.

• Yaini

Yaini

#30104743 - 10 years ago

What about if they race to see who can get all the achievements on Mass Effect. That games a real bitch...

Geoff could challenge Burnie to do the same as he did. But Geoff would be more distracting...

• Kashondo

Kashondo

#30104744 - 10 years ago

I think they should play in competitive mode and see who gets more points throughout the whole game....that will be interesting! espero no ser el unico mexicano por aki ademas de gus =0

• JediKnightTomo

JediKnightTomo FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Jedi Knight Tomo

#30104745 - 10 years ago

They could see who could get the most achievements in a week instead of gamerscore.

• GlueGrenade

GlueGrenade

#30104746 - 10 years ago

How abotu we spin it around. Have Burnie try and get 10,000 points in a week. I doubt he could do it.

• One_Xenocide

One_Xenocide

#30104747 - 10 years ago

In reply to GlueGrenade, #9:

ehhh burnie might beable to do it... and i think they should form 2 teams then have some epic battles on halo 3, gears 2, and COD world at war etc.

• GlueGrenade

GlueGrenade

#30104748 - 10 years ago

In reply to GlueGrenade, #9:

That would make some awesome challeneges but only if they could record it and post it for us to watch.

• RebelXII

RebelXII

#30104749 - 10 years ago

Why not have Call of Duty: World at War race :P that way Geoff can own Burnie in this one and cancel out the other loss :D

P.S. CoD: World at War achievements are slightly harder by... a lot

true, they are somewhat.....impossible to some extent, don't you think?