Forums > Get Geoff back on the podcast!!

What can we do...

Posts (22)

• SmiteThyFace

SmiteThyFace

#31672790 - 7 years ago

to get Geoff back? petition? spam Gus? spam Geoff? kidnap Geoff? offer free booze? offer more free booze? what do you guys think?

• Valnaug

Valnaug

#31672791 - 7 years ago

Well... I thought having the tequila the other week might lure geoff back in but that didn't work.

• melkomorgoth

melkomorgoth FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31672792 - 7 years ago

In reply to SmiteThyFace, #1:

Spamming Geoff won't work, otherwise he'd have been on the podcast months ago.

• brandonjw

brandonjw FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31672794 - 7 years ago

get the achievement hunter guys to fuck with him like they did with Gus until he comes back maybe?

• spunkiesteffie

spunkiesteffie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The Spunkie One :)

#31672795 - 7 years ago

I miss his awesome stories. He probably hasn't been on becuase of everything going on with achievement hunter, He seems to have his hands in majority of what goes on, but the podcast just isn't as good without him. I know I am not going to RTX because I am moving in the next few months, but everyone in this group that is going should get together and as a group make a plea while at RTX, maybe that would work.

• soddeneyes

soddeneyes FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31672796 - 7 years ago

What was the last podcast he was on? I know it was at the end of one where it was just him and Gus but I can't recall which podcast it was actually.

• g0tmi1k000

g0tmi1k000

#31672797 - 7 years ago

He had the funniest stories. Id like to hear one with him and gavin on like the old old podcasts

• SmiteThyFace

SmiteThyFace

#31672798 - 7 years ago

In reply to SoddenEyes, #7:

Podcast 132

• Przemek

Przemek

#31672799 - 7 years ago

132. It was last "Drunk Tank Podcast", 133 is new "Rooster Teeth Podcast", maybe he's upset that they changed name. Maybe 'Drunk Tank' was idea from old 'Drunk Gamers' site with Geoff created, and now it's gone.

Or maybe he's pissed at Gus. No more Podcasts, no more Immersion...

• Pats4Life12

Pats4Life12

#31672800 - 7 years ago

Well if anyone here is going to RTX please talk to him about this!

• tjm1232

tjm1232

#31672801 - 6 years ago

i took the recent poll and saw he wasn't an option for favorite podcast member... i was crushed.

• spunkiesteffie

spunkiesteffie FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold The Spunkie One :)

#31672802 - 6 years ago

Ya but he is busy and hasn't been on in a very long time. They did talk about it during the drunk tank podcast they did at RTX. He may not have the time. I'm sad because I miss him on there, but I really like all the stuff he is involved with that we can see on the site so I get my Geoff fill that way.

• johnyp15

johnyp15

#31672803 - 6 years ago

If we can't have him no the podcast, i'm glad he's always there for the "lets plays". he must be really busy with all the guys of AH. They have one of the best jobs....in a way. hahaha.

• Finalrush

Finalrush Youtuber

#31672804 - 6 years ago

I'm currently working on a podcast intro/rap that brings up the issue. I have a few lines about Geoff regarding wanting him back on. I know it will take awhile to get through on podcast so I will end up posting my intro on Youtube and linking it here. Isn't it funny that Gavino is from Britain but shows up more than Geoff on Podcast?

• River4distur

River4distur

#31672805 - 6 years ago

I think kidnapping would work!

• spunkiesteffie

#31672806 - 6 years ago

In reply to River4distur, #16:

We can't kidnap Geoff, but we can tactifully acquire him for a period in time so we can have hom on the podcast. There is nothing illegal about that!

• AH_Linkin

AH_Linkin

#31672807 - 6 years ago

We could hide a bottle of bourbon in the podcast room and tell him he can have it if he finds it

• spunkiesteffie

#31672808 - 6 years ago

Our luck Gus would find it first, but it is a great idea!

• TheMar00481

TheMar00481

#31672809 - 6 years ago

In reply to spunkiesteff, #19:

To keep gus out well tell him there is a party barge in the annex

• JakeHCoker

JakeHCoker

#31672810 - 6 years ago

I remember asking him about it at RTX last year and it sort of pissed him off. He says he's too busy, but I think he really just doesn't want to do it anymore.

That being said I think the easiest way would be to bribe him with like $100. Or maybe alcohol like a few people above have said.

• BradFaupel

BradFaupel

#31672811 - 6 years ago

My dad owns a tattoo place. I can get him a free tattoo.

• HOWtwoROCK

HOWtwoROCK

#33493646 - 2 years ago

I've noticed all those "Hey guys geoff here sorry I wasnt on the podcast this week" pictures that this place was spammed with. kudos to the person who cleaned those out