• Momstaco81

Momstaco81

#14830892 - 8 years ago

In reply to kingofcrazy, #1:

Can you toss a few reasons why?

• kingofcrazy

kingofcrazy

#14831016 - 8 years ago

-forces you to either comply or leave. which seems pretty lame when you've been playing the game for 3 years a certain way and you like the way it is done. I wouldn't leave my team even if we were the worst out there. little loyalty goes along way.
    -grifball is not growing. this is not going to make it grow. making it so that these kids cant just come in with the buddies they played matchmaking with and start a team seems like a bad idea.
    -I'm not about to let someone pay me fake money and tell me who i have to play for. you guys want to start paying people fine but this is stupid.
    -doesnt the ggl have more teams than the agla... why not do it there way. thats the growth you want right there. sure its not as competitive because your adding people and everyone starts off bad. I dont remember anyone having mercy on me when legacy players were just taking dumps all over my first team. if that discourages you then quit. i prefer not to be around people who cant tough out the bad times.
    - it seriously takes the fun out of it. i play with the people that i do because i get along with them. but we are also very competitive people so why take that away from us.
    -if you want to teach new players things go ahead and hold a grifball camp and let them know what you think they need to know. then group them together and see what forms of it.
    -also this overly complicates the league imo i mean that's a small issue but it is there.
    - if your the type of person that can be ok with being good in ammy and not moving up to pro because they are better then idk wtf is wrong with you. i never could understand when people wanted to play at a lower level of competition i aspire to be top tier in everything i do in life.

idk man i generally just don't want the league to go down this road. i wont play and neither will my teammates. i know you guys probably don't mind driving veteran players that disagree with you from the league.

• Go0dFeLLa

Go0dFeLLa

#14831196 - 8 years ago

I agree

• TheOneHawk

TheOneHawk

#14831422 - 8 years ago

If we were to run a test of it, would you be willing to at least give it a shot, for the good of the league? Maybe you'd like it, maybe you'd hate it, but I don't think you should dismiss it out of hand.

That said, this thread is kinda pointless, since there's already a thread about it.

• surts3y

surts3y

#14831436 - 8 years ago

This is the most ignorant thread I have seen created on any forum in quit some time.

Also I dont think you fully understand this proposal, you can still play on a team with your friends, you just need an owner willing to spend the amount on you.

• neo120590

neo120590

#14831510 - 8 years ago

In reply to surts3y, #6:

Quit some time eh?

• surts3y

surts3y

#14831569 - 8 years ago

In reply to neo120590, #7:

Who do you think you are, Menz?

• neo120590

neo120590

#14831624 - 8 years ago

In reply to surts3y, #8:

I think I'm the person who knows english better than you do.

• GFORCE137

GFORCE137

#14831843 - 8 years ago

I didn't read your reasons why you say no because the original post was to fucking ignorant.

Give it a chance, it will make it more competitive. You might not like that though... ;)

• rdgNHL

rdgNHL

#14831860 - 8 years ago

In reply to GFORCE137, #10:

So, you didn't read his reasons because he put an ignorant post, so you post about how you think it's going to be better without actually reading his post.

Doesn't that make your post irrelevant and ignorant?

Anyway, I like the idea because it could eliminate the super teams, but I also want to play for fun and don't want to be told who to play with. For anyone that doesn't know me, I talk a lot and am annoying, so being on a team with people that don't talk or don't like me would be really lame.

• GFORCE137

GFORCE137

#14831864 - 8 years ago

In reply to rdgNHL, #11:

I posted because he couldn't think of any good ideas to right in the first post.

God only knows how long he sat there and pondered reasons why it would not work after generating soo much attention.

• Avaianche812

Avaianche812

#14831915 - 8 years ago

I should not have to bid and spend fake monopoly money on friends, if that's the case id just buy everyone on RR a beer

• SpudHead

SpudHead

#14831920 - 8 years ago

In reply to Avaianche812, #13:

Making dumb analogies like that make you seem like an ignorant asshole.

• Avaianche812

Avaianche812

#14831923 - 8 years ago

In reply to SpudHead, #14:

Thank you for the birthday wishes Spud

• SpudHead

SpudHead

#14831932 - 8 years ago

In reply to Avaianche812, #15:

It's acceptable to make dumb analogies that make you seem like an ignorant asshole when it's your birthday?

News to me.

• Avaianche812

Avaianche812

#14831938 - 8 years ago

In reply to SpudHead, #16:

You make it sound like I need to care about this...

Post edited 9/16/11 7:05PM

• SpudHead

SpudHead

#14831990 - 8 years ago

In reply to Avaianche812, #17:

You make it sound like I should care that it's your birthday?

• Avaianche812

Avaianche812

#14831992 - 8 years ago

In reply to SpudHead, #18:

You make it sound like I should care that you don't care its my birthday.

• SpudHead

SpudHead

#14831998 - 8 years ago

In reply to Avaianche812, #19:

For the sake of not wanting to derail the thread anymore(and because you're just saying stupid things), I'm going to stop responding now.

It would make sense you oppose competition, especially after you refused to go Pro after winning the ammy championship.

Post edited 9/16/11 7:49PM

• Avaianche812

Avaianche812

#14831999 - 8 years ago

In reply to SpudHead, #20:

Thank you, take a chill pill.

• D0c_L4rs

D0c_L4rs

#14832231 - 8 years ago

In reply to Avaianche812, #13:

I doubt anyone would bid on any of your players anyway, so you should be alright bro!!

That way you can save all of your monopoly money for yourself, maybe treat yourself to something nice on your birthday!

Still don't understand the need for you all to be assholes towards people trying to advance the league. It's alright to disagree with it, but the immature response from some of you to an idea that some of us put a lot of effort and thought into is very childish.

• GFORCE137

GFORCE137

#14832294 - 8 years ago

In reply to Avaianche812, #21:

Do you ever stop talking?

• kingofcrazy

kingofcrazy

#14832347 - 8 years ago

In reply to D0c_L4rs, #22:

i responded the way i did because by the time i heard of this it almost looked like a done deal and i am against it and ive been here for 3 years so i kinda think io deserve a say.

In reply to TheOneHawk, #5:

i would have tried it and been an active participant if i thought it would stay as a side league but i wont now that i know what the goal of it is. besides i would probably skew your data anyway seeing as i would be going into it with such a strong negative oppinion of it. so

and yes this thread wasnt really meant to get replys. my sincerest apologies.

• MrTnT

MrTnT

#14833137 - 8 years ago

In reply to kingofcrazy, #24:

In reply to D0c_L4rs, #22:

and yes this thread wasnt really meant to get replys. my sincerest apologies.

Then why did you make a topic about it? Also, it's hard to take anything you say seriously because of the atrocious grammar and spelling.

Post edited 9/17/11 10:55AM