Forums > Guild of Calamitus Intent

Your alter ego

Posts (11)

• tao298

tao298

#30193177 - 10 years ago

What would the evil villain in you be like, what would your enemy be like, why would you hate them.
    You know the whole back story.

• SpringySlink

SpringySlink

#30193178 - 10 years ago

I would be an extremist vigilante killing anybody who breaks the law no matter how small the infraction, you could have only stole a candy bar and you'll still lose your head MWA HA HA HA! My enemies would be every lawyer in the world who believe that criminals should have the right to a fair trial.

• tao298

tao298

#30193179 - 10 years ago

In reply to SpringySlink, #2:

You kill guys who break the law?
    This is the guild of Calamitous Intent, you are supposed to break laws...

• rossboss1

rossboss1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30193180 - 10 years ago

i guess my arch enemy would be along the lines of rorschach, a vigilante who has clean cut and absolute definitions of good and bad, which helps me as he can be seen to be loony

• Cutlasslord

Cutlasslord

#30193183 - 10 years ago

I would blow random shit up, shoot random people, and steal random things... I'd figure out a way to take control of the government and then I'd have a death lottery with "awards" given every month! That could be fun! Oh yeah... and I'd be frickin rich and I'd have anything and everything I wanted. That would make me happy. And we all know that an evil archvillain is a happy archvillian!

• demonspawn08

demonspawn08

#30193184 - 10 years ago

In reply to SpringySlink, #2:

So you're gonna be a Dictator. Though the UN would be your enemy not a lawyer.

• demonspawn08

demonspawn08

#30193185 - 10 years ago

Me, I would steal a nuke from America and detonate it over Russia, then sit back and enjoy the fallout.
    My enemy would be all of mankind, why? BECAUSE YOUR NOT KIND!!!

• KingWalla

KingWalla

#30193187 - 10 years ago

I would be an insane revolutionary, hell bent on returning mankind to their natural place in the world by vastly lowering their numbers and dangerous technology. I would have an obsessive cult following who would all take part in terroristic actions. All in a vain attempt to save humanity from itself.

• Vrakanas

Vrakanas

#30193188 - 10 years ago

I would be a psycotic technocrat raving about and abducting people to experiment on so that I could raise an army of BORG to conquer the universe or at least earth.
    I would kill anyone who dares to try to stop me.

• phoenixlord

phoenixlord

#30193189 - 10 years ago

Children, children, this is the Guild of Calamitus Intent. We are Professional archvillians. Everything we do is supposed to be clichéd. We have rules, and we are supposed to follow them. But the rules are fairly lenient and it still allows for much mayhem and fun.

I would be the Archvillian, Crimson Phoenix. He is extremely schizophrenic and has no idea of the existence of his alter ego and part-time nemesis, the Aetheric Phoenix. Through otherworldly means, the two personalities have acquired two separate forces and incredibly advanced technologies. The Crimson Phoenix's sworn arch nemesis is Dr. Mayfyl, quantum physicist and philanthropist. The Crimson Phoenix has a strict policy of no prisoners when it comes to the forces of the OSI, but he makes exceptions when it benefits him, such as advancing his own technologies.

• cantimon

cantimon FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30193190 - 10 years ago

Im Canti, and i pretty much see myself as a mad scientist in some lab somewhere tinkering with all my stuff. creating machines and weapons to fit my diabolical needs. creating meyham and destruction with my undefeatable fear.