Forums > Guild of Calamitus Intent

World Domination

Posts (62)

• GontArk

GontArk FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Blacksmith

#30038306 - 10 years ago

Yes go my country, haven't really thought much of world domination but i'll give a thought to it

• GontArk

GontArk FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold Blacksmith

#30038307 - 10 years ago

In reply to jegsimmons, #51:

Ow yeah hentia means pervent if you didn't know that, so pervents have been around alot longer then anime has.

• phoenixlord

phoenixlord

#30038308 - 10 years ago

In reply to GontArk, #53:

Anime doesn't always equal Hentai, remember that. There are some amazing Anime series, like Gundam Wing and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

• GontArk

#30038309 - 10 years ago

In reply to phoenixlord, #54:

Have not seen Gundum Wing, but Neon Genesis Evangelion that was such a strange and bizarre show. But yes your right anime does not equal Hentai

• phoenixlord

phoenixlord

#30038310 - 10 years ago

In reply to GontArk, #55:

Have you seen the movie for Evangelion? Its a much better ending than the last two episodes. Those two made absolutely no sense at all.

• GontArk

#30038311 - 10 years ago

I don't think I have and which two last ending episodes yeah have two of them

• natdogg1

natdogg1

#30038312 - 10 years ago

I liked Gundam...

• rossboss1

rossboss1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30038313 - 10 years ago

couldn't you simply spike the water supply. with the populace more easily cowed, appear as a rebel to stop this underhand ploy, by blaming the gov, get a militia together. coup occurs and i'm a happy warlord, rinse repeat continue. second and subsequent times, blame terrorists and use this ploy to expand territories, this is a bit of a long term plan

• GontArk

#30038314 - 10 years ago

We could do what the bad guys tried to do in Area 7 by Matthew Reilly, there was a virse that was created to attack blacks and whates but not Asians

• GontArk

#30038315 - 10 years ago

We could do what the bad guys tried to do in Area 7 by Matthew Reilly, there was a virse that was created to attack blacks and whites but not Asians

• delta_62

delta_62

#30038316 - 10 years ago

In reply to rossboss1, #59:

I have a better idea about water this is how it goes:
    First put a deadly nerve agent into the water that is somehow activiated by a button (I posses it) after millions of people have drank it I would threaten to activate it unless they obey me. Once I get those people on my side I would then invade smaller countries and gain more followers. And then I just continue that until the whole of the world is under my command.

What do you think ?

• rossboss1

rossboss1 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#30038317 - 10 years ago

In reply to delta_62, #62:

Too simple, you need at least one layer of separation from the true wickedness of your plan, as if you are to overthrow a government or military regime, you have to be seen, at least at the start as the good guy, so that after you have an unquestioning populace, you are free to do as you see fit. worked for Adolf....