Forums > Halo 4 discussion

Campaign

Posts (14)

• carter420

carter420

#31227084 - 8 years ago

Who will be the enemies in halo 4? Will it be the forunners, the flood, Pre cursors, or possibly the covenant again. Tell me what you think Halo 4's campaign will be like in this forum topic

• GhostStorm

GhostStorm Fixed Wing Flyer

#31227085 - 8 years ago

I think something bad will happen to the end of the Halo 4 Campaign, like Cortana expires like she said on Halo legends and on the website
    or something bad will happen to the Chief, or maybe he gets back to earth!

• haloworryier

haloworryier

#31227086 - 8 years ago

If what the structure they see is onxy, it is roumered to have three lost spartan in a pocket demension, which could have forunners, or anything maybe somthing not even seen or talked very little about in the halo universe! The consept is very confusing, but we should learn soon enough about the games' campaign.

• GhostStorm

#31227087 - 8 years ago

Yeah someone did say the planet looked like the inside of onyx after the shell was glassed and destroyed by the covenant

• jackell18

jackell18 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31227088 - 8 years ago

In reply to haloworryier, #3:

it would make sense Karen Travissis writing a sequel to ghosts of onxy www.joystiq.com/2010/07/23/new-halo-novels-to-continue-ghosts-of-onyx-story/that could be a prequel like the fall of reach was for one.

• kratosgod8

kratosgod8

#31227089 - 8 years ago

whats the halo 4 story,and what does master chief have to face

• FergGref

FergGref

#31227090 - 8 years ago

In the trailer it looks like the Chief and Cortana are moving toward what looks like a Forerunner structure. Not to say it might not come up later in the game but if the flood was present there the structure probably wouldn't look as clean as it does. My guess is that we meet Forerunner, whether we fight with or against them i'm not sure.

• sexualtyrano

sexualtyrano

#31227091 - 8 years ago

All im saying is I hope it kinda ventures away from the same old planet/forerunner death machine hopping gameplay and explores deeper into the universe! I wouldnt mind a longer campaign either, please give us something intricate to feed our imaginations.....thats whats keeping this series alive today...give us something from the books. I said at the end of Halo 3 that the planet he was heading towards was Onyx but wasnt sure. Please 343 dont let us down!

• GhostStorm

#31227092 - 8 years ago

Well they did say that Halo 4 is the start of a new TRILOGY, so that means there are 2 more games to come after this! Honestly, I think Chief may die in "Halo 6" or Cortanna, Im not too sure as I said before.

• rvbrocks1234

rvbrocks1234 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31227093 - 8 years ago

its definitely going to be different but my thoughts are there may be a new race and the chief has to try and survive mean while the arbiter and the UNSC are fighting a new war and just happen to find chief by luck on a covenant ship or a ship controlled by the forerunners

• Debilito

Debilito

#31227094 - 8 years ago

In reply to GhostStorm, #9:

Wait...? They never said that! your just making shit up -.-

• carter420

carter420

#31227095 - 8 years ago

In reply to Debilito, #11:

Actually they did say Almost his exact words lol sorry dude

• Debilito

Debilito

#31227096 - 7 years ago

In reply to carter420, #12:

man...thats kinda disappointing! but what can you do...

• carter420

carter420

#31227097 - 7 years ago

In reply to Debilito, #13:

Why is that disappointing don't u want more halo games