Forums > Halo 4 discussion

What you want and don't want in Halo 4

Posts (21)

• carter420

carter420

#31228101 - 8 years ago

Ok so maybe I'm a little more excited for halo than most people but I'm really concerned on what 343 will do for the series. So I'm going write 5 things I want and don't want in multiplayer, forge, and campaign.

Multiplayer
    Five things I want
    1. The BR back
    2. More weapons
    3. More equipment (no not AA's I mean Halo 3 equipment)
    4. More players (8vs8 just isn't enough anymore)
    5. The Halo 3 ranking system (I can put a lot more for multiplayer but I'll leave it in that forum)
    Five things I don't want
    1. NO DAMN WEAPON BLOOM
    2. No armor abilities
    3. No super sniper where it destroys vehicles
    4. No fall damage
    5. No craptacular enemy sniper rifle ya focus rifle I'm looking at you

Campaign
    Five things I want
    1. A good enemy to face
    2. More AIs in an area
    3. Good storyline of course
    4. Some better voice actors Reach was a joke
    5. To be on a separate disc and no it's not that I don't like campaign ( I actually love campaign) it's that I feel you can put more into campaign being that it's on a separate disc.

Five things I don't want
    1. No bosses keep it like Halo CE and Reach
    2. No crappy AI
    3. No boring missions with shitty voice acting
    4. No shitty cliffhangers
    5. No short missions

Forge
    Things I want
    1. More variety in pieces
    2. A higher budget so we can build more
    3. Allow us to join objects together
    4. Have a number of skins we can change are pieces to
    5. Another forge world variant

Things I don't want
    1. A crappy forge tool.
    2. A lot less water in the new forge world (if they make one)
    3. A set number of pieces of each category (there should just be a set budget so if you just want a thousand lights then let us have a 1000 lights.)
    4. NO LIMIT IN THE NUMBER O PIECES( this probably isn't possible but I couldn't really think of another one)
    And that's it let me know what you want and don't want in HALO 4

• FergGref

FergGref

#31228102 - 8 years ago

I'd like the pistol to go back to the way it was in Halo CE, overpowered and zooming with no scope. And no firing in burst, it should be either single shot or full auto.

• kratosgod8

kratosgod8

#31228103 - 8 years ago

i want to still have to hold 2 light weapons like pistols and for master chief to able to assasinate in new ways and i dont want the same thing where master chief goes and does his mission no problem i want him to be challenged

• Dustiniz117

Dustiniz117

#31228104 - 8 years ago

In reply to carter420, #1:

Ok first off, your wrong ablout the armor abilities, they're ok for a new halo game.

Secondly, for FORGE, we need a system that can allow us to change the landscape. Like if there is a new forgeworld, allow us to change the grass to sand to bare rocks and also allow us to create whole bases, not fragments of the bases for us to assemble.

Third: allow us to forge elephants, phantome, scarobs and pelicans. WE WANT TO DRIVE THOSE!!!!!!!

that's all I can think of for now.

• carter420

carter420

#31228105 - 8 years ago

In reply to Dustiniz117, #4:

Well the armor abilities is my opinion and I just don't care for them, you use them more than your weapon. I'd rather 343 use equipment again and maybe allow you to start off with a piece of equipment that you only have one or two of or just have them on the map again like halo 3.

• Bladeslash

Bladeslash

#31228106 - 8 years ago

i want ODST back

• Dustiniz117

Dustiniz117

#31228107 - 8 years ago

In reply to carter420, #5:

You may have something there.... using 2 pieces of equipment or (my opinion) armor abilities at once may not be a bad idea.

• carter420

carter420

#31228108 - 8 years ago

In reply to Dustiniz117, #7:

that also wouldnt be a bad idea it would stop people from the overuse of armor lock, wouldn't quite know how it would work for sprint or evade though

• pwnanator234

pwnanator234

#31228109 - 8 years ago

theres nothing wrong with sprint or evade and an elite campaign would be BADA$$

• FergGref

FergGref

#31228110 - 8 years ago

Playing as the Arbiter for a bit in Halo 2 was a nice break from the usual and let us see more of the Halo universe, I would like to see an Elite campaign

• Skirmisher56

Skirmisher56

#31228111 - 8 years ago

More classic map remakes.......

• chris9002

chris9002 Shiroyasha

#31228113 - 8 years ago

Dont Want:

1-50 ranking system (now overused and outdated; Rank given on performance+kills (more deaths = lower rank; Written rank only, no numbers)
    AAs - Sprint was ok, but should be able to use that without AA
    Focus Rifle - PoS weapon.
    BR - Terrible weapon, overpowered in Halo2 and Halo3, set damage down or remove it.
    Linear Campaign levels - Halo is very linear, needs to be changed a little. More options to do what you want when you want
    Headhunter playlist - its terrible.

Do Want:

DMR (or equivelent; reduce damage done to vehicles)
    Real-Time Physics (bullet-drop, wind, weather etc.)
    More Vehicles (new and old included, reduce time on tank firing, treads can fail)
    16v16 matchmaking, make the lowest possible number 5v5
    SWAT, Snipers and CTF playlists, their own so they dont share with normal slayer or Big team
    Armor Customization - Keep it in, its better to have it that way.

• rvbrocks1234

rvbrocks1234 FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31228114 - 8 years ago

things i dont want:
    Weapon attachments (looking at the trailer were the chief puts that thing on the pistol i dont want it to turn out like cod)
    armor attachments (Halo 3 armor looked really awesome but with the attachments the armor looks different in reach and it may be more high tech but i prefer basic armor that suits its attachments)
    Armour Abilities they are really annoying i prefer not to be able to run and evade and all that

• Dustiniz117

Dustiniz117

#31228115 - 8 years ago

I think the weapon Agent Carolina used in episode 3 of Season 9, (that grappling hook thing) would be a very welcome weapon to the new Halo Game.

• carter420

carter420

#31228118 - 8 years ago

In reply to machete404, #16:

I think u have mistaken halo 4 with halo anniversary because halo 4 is barely in development and it's too soon to confirm anything.

• carter420

carter420

#31228120 - 8 years ago

In reply to machete404, #19:

Ya I did so I'm gonna go all nerd on you lol and say that it actually was a zero g thruster pack all Spartans had them installed in their suits for situations like the chief was in where there was no gravity it was in the book Ghosts of Onyx

• Dustiniz117

Dustiniz117

#31228122 - 7 years ago

I think for the Forge Monitor, it should show your color.

For example: If your on red team and you go into Forge, the Forge monitor will turn red instead of being a regular blue color.

• carter420

carter420

#31228123 - 7 years ago

In reply to Dustiniz117, #22:

Ya another cool thing would being able to assinate the monitor like crushing it in your hands, rip out it's eye, drop kick, smash it on your knee you know all that fun stuff lol

• HoTrOCkPhUk

HoTrOCkPhUk

#31228124 - 7 years ago

In reply to carter420, #5:

343 should make sprint an automatic feature like in bfbd or cod and i likee the halo reach ranking system

• Dustiniz117

Dustiniz117

#31228125 - 7 years ago

In reply to carter420, #23:

If that happens, I'm going to recreate the scene where Grif Drop-Kicks Epsilon