Forums > Halo 4 discussion

Should master chief die?

Posts (8)

• carter420

carter420

#31319167 - 7 years ago

Ok so to most people it seems normal for the chief to die at the end of the series just to make it more sad at the end and have him die saving the human race. But what if he makes it back to Earth alive and they all honour him or some shit idk I'm just babbling on so what do you guys think should happen to MC?

• HoTrOCkPhUk

HoTrOCkPhUk

#31319168 - 7 years ago

well after people celibrate him and all that shit he talks to cortanna saying idk maby he confeses his love for idk but after that he will go in cryo sleep probibly

• GhostStorm

GhostStorm Fixed Wing Flyer

#31319169 - 7 years ago

I reckon at the end of the trilogy master chief will either die, go in cryo (again) or live in peace (maybe) -
    Big question is.... WILL HE TAKE HIS HELMET OFF TO THE AUDIENCE?!

• HoTrOCkPhUk

HoTrOCkPhUk

#31319170 - 7 years ago

In reply to GhostStorm, #3:

that would be the best thing ever

• weegore

weegore

#31319171 - 7 years ago

In reply to GhostStorm, #3:

he will probably take off his helmet in space because its broken throw the helmet to his allies and save cortanna and fight the bad guys and die after he cant hold his breath any more and that is what i think.

• carter420

carter420

#31319172 - 7 years ago

In reply to weegore, #5:

I think his face might freeze just a bit lol

• haloworryier

haloworryier

#31319173 - 7 years ago

It would be hard to kill him off. I mean he defeated everything the cov. have thrown at him and destroied the flood. If they could find a good way to off him then I would not be mad. If its a dumb way though I would not be happy.

• carter420

carter420

#31319174 - 7 years ago

In reply to haloworryier, #7:

I agree I don't want him dying to easy it should take like a hundred enemies to kill him not just one. If he does die he needs to die with honour