Forums > Halo 4 discussion

Multiplayer

Posts (12)

• carter420

carter420

#31227098 - 8 years ago

Will 343 leave weapon boom in, will armor abilities be left in, how about the credit system and the ranking system? What will 343 do to make halo 4 the best multiplayer of the series

• carter420

carter420

#31227099 - 8 years ago

Multiplayer has been a huge talk for halo 4 on the 343 website. Some people like the new armor abilities and weapon bloom. Personally I do not, Reach's multiplayer tends to get boring fast for me unlike halo 3. Since this is a sequel of halo 3 and not halo Reach I think we should go back to the halo 3 style of things. Which means no weapon bloom, no armor abilities, and give us back the BR. Now in reach you ten to be using your AA's more than your weapon itself, but when halo 3 added equipment this was Not the case, you always had to find them on the field. Now one thing they could do is allow you to start with a piece o equipment but it might seem a little like COD.
    Now for weapons. It's been a while since I used the BR and I dearly have missed it. There should be absolutely no reason to get rid of this gun from the game. Now if there's going to be a big issue about if 343 should bring back the Halo reach weapons such as the dmr and the grenade launcher. I think they should use them again the more weapons the better. What I'm really interested to see is if they'll have covenant weapons in the game, cause if the humans are fighting a differen enemy shouldn't there be new weapons.
    Now what I really want is more players at least 12 on 12 it is a new trilogy and to me there isn't enough action

• pwnanator234

pwnanator234

#31227100 - 8 years ago

i like the new grenade pistol from the trailer

• pwnanator234

pwnanator234

#31227101 - 8 years ago

i like the new grenade pistol from the trailer

• FergGref

FergGref

#31227102 - 8 years ago

In the trailer it looks like the Chief and Cortana are moving toward what looks like a Forerunner structure. Not to say it might not come up later in the game but if the flood was present there the structure probably wouldn't look as clean as it does. My guess is that we meet Forerunner, whether we fight with or against them i'm not sure.

• sexualtyrano

sexualtyrano

#31227103 - 8 years ago

Honestly, I dont think the covenant war is over.....there are still the Brutes, they are ruthless as seen throughout the 3 campaigns we see them in, I really think there will be multiple enimies in this game, I wouldnt even mind seeing a new race :D

• sexualtyrano

sexualtyrano

#31227104 - 8 years ago

In reply to carter420, #2:

I agree with the 12 on 12....but only on certain maps, set maybe a limit on smaller maps, soo its not too hectic. Or if they have a playlist system like bungie, have "Big team" be the only playlist allowing 12 on 12 scenarios.

• carter420

carter420

#31227105 - 8 years ago

In reply to sexualtyrano, #7:

Ya cause halo has vehicles so I think they should make it bigger then we would have lots more vehicles in maps and still have some infantry around but ya like you said still have playlists and maps for 8 players and 16 and then just have a 24 player playlist

• weegore

weegore

#31227106 - 8 years ago

people say that halo4 will start a new story so that might mean a halo5 or even maybe a halo6 if this the case there is a lot of halo games are coming up!

• Wheelierider

Wheelierider FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31227107 - 6 years ago

Hey I'm looking for some help...I am having a theater problem where it claims i dont have a hard drive when i do and it wont let me use theater at all...does anyone have any advice? if so just reply to this or message me or something thank you in advance

• carter420

carter420

#31227108 - 6 years ago

In reply to Wheelierider, #10:

What Xbox do you have? Make sure you select your hard drive when it asks you. You can try your cloud memory and see if that will work, you may be out of memory, but other than that that's all I really know. Xbox support may be able to help you or you can try the halo waypoint forums there are some really smart people on there lol.

• Wheelierider

Wheelierider FIRST Member Star(s) Indication of membership status - One star is a FIRST member, two stars is Double Gold

#31227109 - 6 years ago

In reply to carter420, #11:

thanks! I'll be sure to try the waypoint forums